May Goals: To not sing 'N Sync





I feel like I have been working towards the same goals since January, but this is why I don't make New Years' resolutions. I have kids, a job, I'm lazy, and things come up!



1. DRINK WATER. LOTS OF WATER!
My goal is 80 ounces a day. If you count coffee, I totally hit that goal, but for just plain water, it's rare.



2. LOSE LBS
I want to be under 150 pounds. I'm not far off, especially after puking all night, but I need to be a little more disciplined to get there. 



3 and 4. PLAN BIRTHDAY PARTIES
We are doing a small party for Louise's 1st and a joint party for their friends, at our local children's museum. There's not a ton to plan, but I want to have it DONE by the end of May, so I can focus on the end of the school year!



5, 6, 7 & 8 (for real). GIFTS, GIFTS, GIFTS
Mother's Day, Birthdays, Gradations, Father's Day...so many fun events! I have a good list going, so I need to get everything together and get to the post office, for some (my lease favorite errand). 



9. BE OUTSIDE
Our winter was mild, but it was long! I am looking forward to taking advantage of the light nights and warmer temps...grilling, playing with the kids and after-dinner walks! We easily get into ruts of hunkering down, when we're tired, but both kids sleep so much better after a little fresh air!


10. MAMIE'S MINIONS
One of Cameron's classmates has Cystic Fibrosis, so I am collecting donations and ordering t-shirts for his class to do the CF Foundation walk with Mamie and her family...and it's a total surprise! I love being able to pull of stuff like this!


That's all for now...fingers crossed that I can reach most of these!


10 comments:

  1. Getting under 150 is a huge goal for me too! And I love that gifts made it for 4 goals lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like losing weight is ALWAYS a goal for me, hahaha. Good luck planning the parties. I'm sure they will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drink water is big one for me too! ugh it seems so easy right? The justin thing I put on my hubby's wall EVERY year hahaha love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to be better about drinking water too. We can do this!! I think gifts should take up that many numbers too. Goodness does it all hit at once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have total faith in you! You will succeed! Drinking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I was GOING to write is drinking water is so good for you, just be prepared to pee every few minutes lol.

      Delete
  6. I can't tell you how many goals I've rolled over into another month. You got this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been slamming the water lately. And peeing like every 10 seconds.
    Seriously, the last 10 pounds of pregnancy weight are the biggest pain. Why won't they go away (as I take another sip of my beer...)?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I NEED to drink more water too. I'm so bad at it. I literally just forget to drink... anything all day.
    SO special what you're doing for Cameron's classmate! That is so, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great goals! I know you can achieve these. I've been making myself drink more water this week (thanks to our fb group). It's so boring! ha. #10 - oh my word, so sweet! What a great thing you're doing.

    ReplyDelete