Friday Favorites: McScuse me?



HAPPY FRIDAY! Here are a few of my favorites, lately! 




ONE // WEBSITE

I have no idea how I came across this website, but when I started looking at their products and prices, they totally sucked me in! I ended up ordering a multivitamin for everyone in our family, some snacks, toothpaste and some cleaning stuff, AND they gave me free coconut oil and chipotle lime mayo with avocado oil (yum!). They also offer free shipping on orders over $49, and 25% off with code 25OFFNOW. 

I am totally not getting paid to tell you this, I just think it's such a great deal! It IS a membership, after a free month, but I just stocked up and may actually pay for the membership, because the prices are seriously that good. (For real, check it out. I DO get a $25 credit, if you sign up through my link, but I'm honestly telling you this because this sh*t is so expensive, and I love to share a good deal!)




TWO // COCKTAIL

Since yesterday was Cinco de Mayo, I had to find a fun margarita to try at home! This did not disappoint, and it may become a regular in our rotation!





THREE // ACCESSORY

I love Anthropologie (who doesn't?), but I just can't spend the money, unless it's on sale. However, I broke my own rule of never buying anything full price, for this beauty. Ashley is wearing it with a ton of outfits and totally convinced me that I need it, too, so don't be surprised if you see me wearing it a LOT this summer!





FOUR // ARTICLE

This. Just everything about it. I'm going to cry until Louise rocks me in her chair all. night. long. when I visit her, as an adult!





FIVE // VIDEO

If you haven't watched this, please do. If you don't laugh, I am not sure that we can continue our friendship, because I almost peed my pants...McScuse me?



That's all for now! Here's to another (rainy) weekend of TBall, maybe a date and Mother's Day (which totally snuck up on me...luckily, I was prepared!)













9 comments:

  1. That necklace is gorgeous! “McScuse Me” “or punch her in the cooter” hahaha! This video has me dying. What is up with her hair?! Let’s hope that’s fake, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is beautiful! Happy Mother's day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace! So pretty! Now I need to see it with your outfits. :) Happy Mother's Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that video!!! Bahahaha. What is on her head?!?

    Anyway, that necklace is everything! The perfect splurge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You betcha I had a marg on the ol cinco! The one you made looks delicious though!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You HAVE to stop with the things-to-buy. Because every.single.time you post about these types of things I basically feel like I need them all in my life, too.
    That necklace. HOLY SWOONING.
    The article is so spot on. HAHAHA!! I'm going to wake my kids every night, whining, but have no real issues to fix - because that happens almost nightly.
    BAHAHA!! That video!! "F you McDonald's!.... On Dorsett... But not all the other ones. I like all the other ones." HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything at Anthropologie is on sale right now!!! Run!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love those Smarty Pants vitamins, I want that necklace and that margarita looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete