I've been a little MIA on this ole blog....our house has been infested with strep, bronchitis, ear infections, teething, colds and allergies! I think we are on the way up...
Thanks to Whitney for reading my blog (she's a loyal one) and nominating me for this award!
Keep reading to find out a little more about me and see who I picked to go next!
What is your favorite blog post you have written and why?
I love that I have been able to keep up with monthly posts about Cameron and Louise - they're so fun to look back on and remember the things I forgot! I also love their birth stories because #tearseverytime
What's your favorite item of clothing?
Yoga pants...duh! ;)
What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a nun!! I went to Catholic school and loved my nun teachers/principals so much that I wanted to be them. I used to pull my turtlenecks over my head, so it looked like I had on a habit. When I found out they didn't get married and have
sex babies, I wanted to be a physical therapist. I did a week-long job shadow and it was so boring (because I couldn't do anything but watch) so I changed my mind again to just working in sports. I got my undergrad in Sport Management and Business and my Masters in Special Education, and here I am today!
What is your standard drink order at Starbucks?
Triple skinny grande caramel macchiato, unless I'm paying then a black blonde (I always feel weird saying that)!
What three things couldn't you live without?
Chapstick, bobby pins and Google calendar
(I cannot stand dry lips, hair in my face or not know what I have on my calendar.)
What is your favorite color?
I love pink but I think Navy blue is my favorite, judging by my wardrobe and house!
Best or most memorable book you've ever read?
11 Seconds and Wednesday Letters are two of my favorites
Go to store if you have free time?
Target (if I'm near the mall) or Lots for Tots (our local children's second-hand store - if I'm in Falmouth)
What's your favorite season?
summer - it's so short in Maine, so I try to soak it up and never complain about the heat
I do love the start of the other seasons...looking forward to special things that happen (football, Thanksgiving, Christmas, snow, baseball, being outside), but I am always happy to see winter end!
Who is your best friend?
Chad, of course. He's who I tell everything to - big stuff, little stuff, personal stuff...
11 Random facts about me:
- I am allergic to so many things: grass, pollen, dust, mold, cats, dogs, bananas, apples, and the list goes on...I'm not deathly allergic to anything, thankfully, but I sneeze a lot.
- I've never had a pet (see above allergies). But, I never even had a goldfish or hamster....is that weird?
- I don't like pumpkin-flavored stuff. I don't dislike it, but I don't get super excited about PSL or pumpkin flavored ice cream. (Well, that does sound good.) I do love pumpkin pie, though. And pumpkin beer. Or any kind of beer, really.
- I know more about baseball than Chad, and I love it. But he kills me in football knowledge, so we're even.
- I've been married twice. Always trust your instinct. Thank goodness for second chances!
- I worked at a convent when I was in high school. I answered phones and had to use an old-fashioned switchboard - each nun had her own bell ring!
- I also used to sell hot dogs outside of Lowe's, in college. I made so much money!
- If you give me any form of cheese and carbs, I'll eat it.
- I hate parking. I usually have to back up and try again!
- I'm an only child, which is why I had more than one child myself!
- I used to HATE my middle name (Louise). Now that Louise is Louise, I LOVE it!
Jessica from Secrets of a SAHM
Jax from According to Jax
Karra from Justus & the babes
Vanessa from Sunflower State of Mind
Laura from Tiny Toes, Little Nose
Ashley at Being Brickner
Elizabeth at Chasin Mason
Carrie at The Williamson Way
Amy at Keepin up with the Smiths
What was your major in college? Where did you go?
What was your first car?
What's the biggest lifetime goal you have?
What's the #1 quality you want your kid(s) to have?
What size shoe do you wear?
Do you prefer the mountains or the ocean?
What's your favorite sport to watch?
If you could change one thing from the past 10 years, what would it be?
What's your favorite dinner to cook?
Wine, beer or cocktail?
Rules of the Liebster Award//
Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Display the Liebster award logo on your blog.
Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Share 11 random facts about you.
Nominate 5-11 bloggers with less than 1,000 followers for the Liebster award.
Ask your nominees 11 new questions.
SHEW!! If you read all the way through, congrats! That took some time! I can't wait to see everyone's answers!!!
Happy Hump Day!