Cam's Easter Basket Goodies




Holidays are WAY more fun with kids...I know I say that everytime, but it's so true! I cannot wait for Sunday to come, dress up, go to church, go to dinner and enjoy some much needed family time! Easter is kind of like stocking-stuffer exchange at our house (with just the kids; Chad and I don't do baskets yet), but I love picking out some small toys, books and a little candy. Louise's basket is way smaller this year, but Cam's is full of goodies!







We love Mo Willems books, and Cam has been struggling a bit with his social/emotional development (!!!!), so I picked up a pack of his books through his classroom Scholastic order and can't wait to give them to him! I am hoping he learns a thing or two without knowing it! (Yes, I'm totally lying to my kid, but whatever.)

He has plenty of toys, but his playroom is in the basement, and we can't always go down with him. So we needs some busy stuff upstairs and stuff for when we go to restaurants. He's always loved the Melissa and Doug water books, but he's kind of too old for them now. Meghan recommended this sticker book, so I grabbed it. Then I found these magnetic fun things on Zulily but waited too long to order, so Amazon Prime to the rescue again.

I can tell that this summer is going to be the bomb.com with Cam, so I picked him up these nifty goggles for the beach!

I have always been against going overboard for Easter, but I kind of broke my own rule this year, because of Louise. (I blame it on her. She needs some loving, too, but if I gave this bubble machine to her, Cam would be so jealous.) That's my logic, anyways!

We also threw in a chocolate bunny, some jellybeans and M&Ms and some new shades, because, he has to look cool for the ladies. 


We have our beautiful PBK basket for Cam and will order Louise's when they go on sale (although Ashley had a great idea to buy the basket liner but use a generic basket that costs way less!)...that's how we roll!! I can't wait to see what's in everyone else's baskets for some more inspiration!






17 comments:

  1. Those are awesome stuffers for their baskets. They are gonna be happy kiddos. Let me know how Cam likes that bubble blower. I've been debating getting it for my Cam. Great idea to wait until the liners are on sale to buy one. I would too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering if I'm that someone who recommended those sticker books... because we are OBSESSED with them and I tell everyone I meet about them! You are gonna have some very happy kids this weekend! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Easter goodies! I bet that bubble machine will be a huge hit this spring/summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bubble machine is a great idea! Aria got one for Easter but she ended up breaking it after a while. We always mean to get another just for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 3-Year-Old LOVES his bubble machine.....it's the first thing he asks for when the weather gets nice, and it's so fun to watch him chase the bubbles across the yard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect BOY basket. Such fun items to kick off the warm weather months.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arden has been BEGGING for goggles for this summer! I might have to pick up a pair before Sunday...she would be pumped! Thanks for the idea ;) Cam will love all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are going to love that bubble machine! We've had that one for over a year now and its still going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great basket stuffers! I love those books! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many goodies!!! The bubble machine is a must have!! I'm so, so lazy and hate blowing bubbles for ever on end. That machine is a life saver. And Mo Willems books are a massive hit in our house right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen to that! To experience a holiday through your child’s eyes is the most magical and amazing thing! And it’s so fun to play Santa, Easter Bunny, etc. I am so excited about Easter too! I think I am more excited this year because we finally have a home church and we are loving it. Cam is going to love that basket. Mason would love that dino sticker book!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Summer items are the way to go! Bubbles and chalk FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the PBK liners and baskets from Target! They work perfectly and I could not justify the cray prices of the PB baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elephant + Piggie are a family fav in our home. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete