Cameron's Answers: Part I


I have been so excited about this link-up, since I heard about it, and Cameron did not disappoint!




Where is your favorite place to go?
Papa's because he gives me chocolate milk and ice cream!


Who is your best friend?
Thomas and Jonah. And Rex and Tino


If you could be a superhero what would your superpower be?
I would get all the BADGUYS (in a yelling voice) with my spiderwebs!


What is your favorite candy?
CHOCOLATE - then ran around the entire kitchen at full speed!

Who is your Valentine?
YOU! And Daddy and Louise (then he got all shy...gah, I love him!)







Check out Jess' blog to see everyone else's answers and March's questions!


13 comments:

  1. That's a great reason to like papas house! I'd want to go to! Thanks so much for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate milk and ice cream? It's no wonder why that is his favorite place. :) Cameron is adorable. Thank you for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chocolate milk and ice-cream answer! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo adorable! LOVE this idea. You can let him know that we all feel safer that he's getting all the bad guys with his spider webs, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. chocolate is my fave candy too, & catching the BADGUYS with spiderwebs is a good idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate milk and ice cream? I'd be a fan of going to Papa's house too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet you made the Valentine's list, I got shafted in favor of daddy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with the chocolate milk and ice cream. Sign me up. Love that he named all of you as his valentine. So sweet! And thanks for the suggestion to stop by my blog. You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Cameron! I can just picture all his energy as he answered these.
    And chocolate milk AND ice cream? Winner, winner, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Legacy Club Review

    With high profit potential, low entry deposits, the binary options industry has been boosted to the extent that speculators now actively seek binary trading options methods to help maximize their profits farther. An increase in the amount of various binary options trading strategies is aptly reflected from the popularity of binary options trading within the recent months.

    http://nexthipstertrend.com/your-legacy-club-review/

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute. And chocolate milk and ice cream is also the way to my heart. good call on that fave place!

    ReplyDelete