Friday Favorites: Valentines, Smocks and Beauty




HELLO!! The past two weeks have been INSANE (hence my absence), but I am looking forward to a  fun weekend with my family and a quiet week next week (more on that later).



ONE
Valentine's Day is clearly on everyone's mind (Hello, Target Dollar Spot), so I thought I'd share the card I got for Chad.




TWO
This article about the One Minute Rule is, like, duh, but not always utilized.
I try to do things properly, in the moment, to make things easier later,
but it's usually easier to be lazy. I try to:

- hang up jackets,
- prepare the coffee pot the night before,
- put dishes in the dishwasher, etc...

I'm slow, but surely, learning that the minute it takes saves more than a minute later.





THREE
I went on a little bit of a Smocked Auctions shopping spree last fall, and as adorable as Louise looked in all of her smocked dresses, I realized that I didn't need to buy quite so many in the future. However, when they released their Lobster collection, I HAD to get something for Louise. AND, it was only $10 because of my rewards (from buying so many darn pieces in the fall). I cannot wait for summer so Louise can wear this every single day. (PS I have since bought another outfit for her 1st birthday...more on that later!)







FOUR
I think that everyone loves getting Influenster boxes, and when they sent their latest Voxbox, it did not disappoint!! I have been using Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner for years and love their newest formula. I used to love their products because they were so silky and creamy, but now they are lighter and MUCH better for my hair. Their volume line is perfect - it doesn't add the supermodel volume that I want (What shampoo does??), but it keeps it clean and doesn't weight it down, which is a great base to add some other volumizing products.

They didn't even send me tiny samples, they sent me HUGE bottles!




FIVE

I have been on the hunt for good make up in the last few months to not look #momtired. I really need a primer to keep my face looking fresh all day, but my skin is so dry in the winter. Any suggestions? While I'm searching, I have been using Arbonne's Setting Pretty, and I LOVE IT.



*I received some of these products for free, but the options are all mine!!




Happy Friday!! Good luck to everyone in the path of Jonah...it's kind of fun to be on the watching end for once!







14 comments:

  1. How are we already thinking first bdays?!!!! CRAZY! And that card for Chad! PERFECTION! Happy weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is the best Valentine's card I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That article is perfect and exactly what I tell my husband! That will be forwarded to him right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SCORE on the huge bottles of shampoo and conditioner! Where are mine?! lol.

    That card. Hilarious. I love a good funny card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card - amazing! lol. I must check out this Pantene volumizing line. I have the thinnest hair and I'm always looking for new products to add a little umpf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is definitely the best! Also I love the little smocked dresses--getting ready to have a little girl in a few weeks and I am already experiencing the drain on my checking account!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to need that card for my husband! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That card cracks me up!! I need it for Drew! Love the smocked dress. So cute!! I can't believe it's time to think about Valentine's Day already. Wasn't it just Christmas? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Centument Ltd Review

    If a trader needs prompt results of his investment, he must follow some smart binary trading strategies, and should conduct sufficient research on the type of asset he has selected. Binary options is also known as digital options or fixed return options (FRO).

    http://autobinarysignalssoftwarereviews.com/centument-review/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that card and smocked items are the cutest! Have a great weekend! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. I literally burst out laughing at your Valentine card. Dying.
    The one minute rule is the best. I try to adhere to it as often as possible. So many simple things can be done right away. It blows my mind that some people (namely, my husband) have such a hard time simply putting a glass in the dishwasher right away. It takes FIVE SECONDS. #endrant
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That card is hilarious! And I love the smocked lobster! Perfect for Maine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alpha Monster Advanced is actually a performance enhancer and its demand is increasing day by day. If you want to increase your performance in the gym during the workout then this supplement is really for you. Read Alpha Monster Advanced Reviews before buy.

    ReplyDelete