Five on Friday: January Goals



I am not one to make New Year's Resolutions, but I do like to make short-term goals. I always have little monthly goals in my mind, but I think hope that writing them down will make me feel more accountable...we'll see!




ONE
Cut back on sugar and alcohol.
I had NO sugar or alcohol written down, but I like to set realistic goals. :)
(This guy gave up both and lost eight pounds!)





TWO
Make coffee and lunches before bed.
I hate rushing around in the morning, so when I can hit one button and have coffee three minutes later, it's a good start to my day. Making lunches makes my morning go by so much better, but I just don't do it. When I do, I feel like I can take on the world!


THREE
Go to church.
Simple enough, but there are only four Sundays in January, and one's already gone by. That leaves three more chances


FOUR
Drink at least 80 ounces of water a day. They say that if you're trying to lose weight, you should drink half of your weight in ounces. I'll let you do the math there, but I gained five pounds in December, and I WILL lose them (and more).




FIVE
Wash my face before bed.
I know, I know. I just DON'T do it. I'm tired/lazy/don't care. I need to, though, because skin looks like sh*t!




Here's to hoping that I can reach these give goals. So far, I am struggling on the sugar and washing face part. Maybe we will make it to Church this Sunday? It would be nice to cross something off my list (and find a permanent church).

Happy Weekend!






12 comments:

  1. Great goals, lady! More water is so good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get back to drinking more water too! And I used to be so bad at washing my face, but now that I have a whole system I actually look forward to it. Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so good!!! I couldn't do the whole no alcohol (we did that last year!). But cut back, sure! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals. I need to do the less sugar one. I have such a sweet tooth. You can totally accomplish those goals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stopped drinking soda for the new year and in 7 days, I've lost 7.4 pounds. Nothing but water and I've had 3 cups of coffee in that time frame. So I'm sure if you cut back you'll see some change.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im trying to be better with accountability too! I love making lists but then forget my long term goals, sigh. I need to cut back on my sugar intake something fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great goals - I need to be better about all of them too! I'd probably lose 10 pounds in a heartbeat if I could actually cut out sugar and alcohol. That will never happen. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could have written all of these goals myself! I love the way you look at them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NutriO2 Reviews How to Treat Arthritis With Natural Methods

    ReplyDelete
  10. bahahaha love those memes! especially the alien one! I loooove washing my face-I think it could be one of my most favorite things ever! I look forward to it all day

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never believed that i will be happy again after much frustration. I am Laura Brinks from United States. I have been rejected by my husband after Six(6) years of marriage just because he met another woman and he left me and the kids to suffer.one day when i was reading through the web i stumbled at a post on how god fulaan the great spell caster has helped people to restore broken marriages and relationships and curing of diseases.I emailed him immediately to help my situation via: g o d f u l a a n t e m p l e @ g m a i l. c o m He told me not to worry that my husband will return to me begging and shedding tears of forgiveness. I am so happy that my husband actually returned to me in 48 hours after i obeyed the words and instructions of great god fulaan. contact him today in any of your problems for a lasting solution:
    If you want your ex lover back.
    If you want to be cured of Herpes, Fibroid Cancers and other diseases.
    You want to be rich and famous.
    You want to be promoted in your office.
    if you want to win the troubling court cases.
    You want your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    if you want to divorce or stop your divorce.
    Pregnancy spell to conceive and bear baby.
    email him: godfulaantemple@gmail.c o m for lasting solution

    ReplyDelete