Friday Five



Happy Friday!! What a freaking week...I'm so glad it's Friday, and I am thankful for online shopping so I don't have to fight other drivers for parking spots. Instead, I can stay home, change diapers and sip wine fall asleep by the fire with my handsome husband. (It's a glamorous life!)


ONE

Have you all heard the buzz about LuLaRoe? My cousin started selling this line of clothing through Facebook, and I ignored it for so long. But, I finally bit the bullet and purchased this dress (pockets and a visible zipper in the back...cute!) for Christmas. Apparently their leggings are amazing, too,  so I have to look for a pattern I want. 


Bad picture. Cute dress! It falls above my knees, so I can't wait to pair it with some black tights and boots? What do you think?



TWO

Natasha shared this book, and I ordered it immediately. I love looking back at old pictures and posts, so this will be such a fun way to look back at past Christmases.





THREE

Do you think I will lose weight if I follow a strict diet of eating only these? Because I can't stop. 





FOUR

Has anyone read/used this book with success? I can't stop laughing when I read it, so Cam wants me to read it every night. And it's long. So I am not a fan. Anyone have success?




FIVE

Our GAP is closing.... #firstworldproblems. I rarely shop there because I am lazy and prefer to do it all online, but when I do stop in, I always get great deals like 50% off sale stuff. Apparently, Maine isn't supportive enough, so they are shutting all two stores in entire state. Luckily, we still have the factory. And free shipping online. 




Happy Weekend!!




5 comments:

  1. Cool Christmas book! I need to get something like that. And I haven't read that sleep book, but I've heard it's CRAZY long, so there's no way I'm getting through that without falling asleep myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, let me get this right - chocolate covered peanut butter pretzels...WHAT?! Those sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gap is closing? Man, I feel like 75% of Hattie's closet is GapKids....I'd be devastated, but like you I do almost all of it online. Love the dress! I went to a party but the legging prints were so crazy. I'm officially boring and like solids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I say eat all the pretzels you want, but that's just me. :) Love that Christmas book. What a great idea. I HATE super long books. Even if there story is awesome I get bored. I would never ake it through that book. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, LuLaRoe... I keep getting Facebook invites to online parties, but I just can't. If you find leggings I want to know if they're worth "attending" a party.
    Chocolate peanut butter pretzels? I'll just have one.... Bag.

    ReplyDelete