Friday Favorites





HAPPY FRIDAY! The past two weeks have been a bit of a blur...meetings (and meetings and meetings), illnesses, Christmas stuff and just life. I am happy to see the weekend here and to only have to work two days next week! Here are a few things that I am loving lately!



ONE
Y'all...go buy this perfume from JCrew. For yourself. Your friend. Your kid's teacher. It smells so good, and it's $6 in stores and $5 online! 





TWO
The new Dr Brown's nipples are amazing. They say the level number in huge print ON the nipple, so you don't have to tilt the darn thing at just the right angle to be able to see the level anymore. And, the suction part just stays...you don't have to push your finger around the entire thing to make sure it doesn't leak. Better late than never...






THREE
My mom and I went to Sephora to get some make-up tips, and we left with some great products. I am NOT a make-up wearer nor do I know anything about make-up except that I don't know how to put it on, so I am pretty excited to be the owner of some fancy stuff. I got Nars Tinted Moisturizer, Bare Minerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener, Sephora Eye Shadow Pencil, Too Faced Bulletproof Brows (my favorite purchase), and Tarte Best in Faux Lash Extending Fibers (to replace my Younique mascara).

Next up is a primer...any suggestions?

Too Faced Bulletproof Browns - best purchase ever



FOUR
I forgot about this deodorant, but when I saw it in Sephora, I remembered how much I love it. It smells like baby powder and keeps the sweat and stench away. Love it!




FIVE
If you need any last minute gift ideas, check out these gift guides...Girl is on point and has everyone covered!







Happy Friday, all!! We are off to see Santa, finally, and make some gifts for the kiddos' teachers...fun weekend!!




9 comments:

  1. I love makeup and would love to get into more of a regular routine of it. I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing though so maybe I should go into sephora for some help too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the market for a new perfume... will definitely have to go check out that J. Crew one! I was just in Sephora the other day picking out some presents and almost re-bought my beloved ABH eye brow pencil, HOWEVER I'm very interested in the Too Faced brows kit that you got! Decisions, decisions...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed out loud about the db nipples...I was always moving them around trying to figure out which level they were! So that's definitely an improvement! And I'll be checking out that mascara...my younique is almost gone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have lots of fun visiting Santa! Also thanks for the heads up on the perfume...always good to know for gifting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love new makeup! I'm a big fan of MAC. I love having them do my makeup at the counter. Makes me feel so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That perfume! I've been on the hunt for one more little thing for my mom, and I'm pretty sure that's going to be it!

    Dr. Brown's are THE best! And when I saw they finally put the number ON the nipple? Yaaaasssss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for all of your new makeup purchases! I just bought a Smashbox primer tonight (it wasn't cheap :( ) but I will let you know how it is! From the tester, it was amazing! I also got a tester of Too Faced Hangover Rx primer and liked that too! Stopping by from the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing. I'm always looking for upcycles like this. In the end, you don't know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!
    SL vs WI T20 WC 2016 Tickets
    IPL ball by ball score 2016
    VIVO ipl 2016 live streaming
    IPL live stream 2016 matches

    ReplyDelete