Target does it again...Christmas



Last year, I got so excited about H&M's Christmas line, but this year, it's not very impressive. However, Target if on point (of course). I just paid off my Target card, but I couldn't resist snagging a few things while they were on sale.

All of the items below are from their Classic Christmas line and had me weak in the knees. (And I obviously have an obsession with trees on top of cars.)


I always want to buy fun pillows for holidays, but I can't justify the prices of some that are close to $50! These were all $20 (except the 24" x 24" red plaid one, which was $30), and they include the actual pillow instead of just being the case! Thanks, Target!

Our house is very WHITE, so the garland will add some fun pops of color in our living room. 

The snow globe will go perfectly in our crazy 1/2 bath that already has red tartan plaid wallpaper and a white deer head on the wall. 

You can't have too many nativity scenes, and at $10, this one is a steal.

Lastly, I couldn't pass up the doormat at $12!!! I cannot wait to put these beauties out after Thanksgiving!

Everything was 15% off and some items were an additional 15% off. With my target red card 5% discount and ebates (click on "ebates" to sign up, if you haven't already, and we both get free money!) 1.5% back, I think I got some good deals!


I also snagged these very traditional stockings from PB, while they were having their sale and free shipping!! Some years, I love to mix up the decorations with some fun colors and funky prints, but this year, I am all about a classic theme. Maybe it's because we have a "real" house and not an apartment or condo. Whatever the reason, I can't wait to hang our stockings and light our tree in front of the bay window. Holidays have a whole new meaning these days!




Who else has great Christmas stuff this year (that's not crazy expensive)??




12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you are speaking my language right now!!!!! Those are the same stockings we have had since we got married that now have all of our names on them! I love all things classic and red/white for christmas! I had that same door mat in our shopping cart during our "date night" out last week but the hubs said no since we don't have a house yet, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! I'm in Christmas Fever, Can't wait to put my tree up, I also try to brought something new for every Christmas but Here in Venezuela everything is very expensive, so I just buy one item! but those are gorgeous

    http://upanddowninvenezuela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OBSESSED! I love and hate Target all at the same time! And I also love trees on top of cars. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! Target really upped their game this year for Christmas. Even the Christmas items in the dollar spot are ADORABLE. I snagged some pillows and decorations that in total, only cost me $40 with coupons, cartwheel and red card discounts. Score!

    ReplyDelete
  5. L and I just picked up our annual Christmas ornament from the Christmas in the City store at Faneuil Hall, and it was between a christmas tree on top of the car one or a marshmallow eating cookies and hot cocoa. As obsessed as I am with the tree on top the car theme, we did end up getting the marshmallow one! I'll probably end up buying that pillow from Target anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all things Target! I went with PBK stockings... can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all the classic Christmas decor this year too!! Love the stockings you picked too. I'm on the hunt for some new ones this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have those stockings too! I love the classic look! I'm also digging red pick up trucks with trees this year! Wasn't sure if being a boy mom is influencing me ;).

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those stocking from PB! anything from there is a win in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have avoided the Target Christmas stuff this far, but I know I will go crazy for it soon! I'm always a sucker for garlands!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl you are killing me!!! I love everything you picked out but the garland may be my favorite. I'll have to go grab some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It has taken all of my willpower to stay clear of all the Target goodies out right now.
    Those PB stockings are timeless and perfect! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete