It's Monday, but kind of like Thursday....



This past weekend was kind of slow, but I liked it.

Friday night, we ordered Chinese and ate at home with my Dad.

Saturday, we sent Cam to my dad's, and my mom took Louise so Chad and I could run some errands: Walmart to get stuff for our new mud room, Starbucks for a 15 minute coffee date and our local nursery for some paper whites and amaryllis. 

We moved stuff from our basement to our garage, unpacked some Christmas stuff (although we're waiting until Friday - or Thursday night - to decorate) and Chad set up our mudroom. What a good husband, huh?

Saturday night was franks and beans for dinner (It's a Saturday night tradition in Maine...anywhere else?) and some college football.

Sunday was family pictures (which came out GREAT despite Cameron's complete lack of interest in taking pictures). We bribed him with ice cream and Christmas lights in his bedroom, so we got a few OK shots...they're cute, but getting a shot with both kids looking great is tough. I can't wait to see what Jillian comes up with for our Christmas card!

Here's a little sneak peak until I get the rest....

3 generations living under one roof...what a fun ride it is!



And today has been full of shopping...oops! I really am trying not to buy what we don't NEED, but I can't help myself with these sales!


If you're a girl mom, I know that you totally agree that you can never have enough bows. And to have a bow in every color for under $5 is a no-brainer. Thanks, Amazon!



Diapers.com has, like, every brand on sale - Melissa & Doug, Baby Einstein, Radio Flyer, Bogs (These are NEVER on sale.) and Boon...Amazon priced matched the orange and white Boon high chair, so I snagged it. We eat at our bar, so it was either a high chair that reached that high or a clip on one...I opted for the super cute Boon high chair that has an adjustable height, that I've been lusting over since I was pregnant with Cam. Chad can't be mad, right? We needed it...





Oh, and Louise is getting an early Christmas gift from my mom, thanks to Diapers.com's sale:

Louise LOVES to jump, but we don't have any door frames except for bedrooms and bathrooms, so we had to find a jumping exersaucer! She is going to love it!




And some random pictures from our weekend, just because. :)

Our Maine boy upta camp, jumping in leaves and pushing down trees

Will massage back for candy. Nightly. 

"Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta" is Louise's favorite jam.

I love this picture so much because of Cam's face...he's totally my twin!

The Christmas lights we bribed Cam with during family pictures...totally worth it!

And, she's sitting...and loving it!


Bring on the crazy week(s) and month of holiday madness. I cannot wait! This is my FAVORITE time of year!


8 comments:

  1. Sitting!!! HORRAY!!! And I can't wait to see more pictures! And now I'm off to diapers.com thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for pictures! And FYI Target has 20% off toys today online... :) Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I snagged some of those bows too! Can never have too many bows :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the pictures!! Goodness you have some cute kiddos. :) Bows are always a MUST have. :) Can't wait to see what else you find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family pictures look amazing! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your family pics look great! Can't wait to see the rest! And we totally bribed Marcus during our photo session - no shame! I want a damn smile!
    Also - all the bows! Scott may kill me if I bring one more bow into our house though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Should you be someone mum, I realize that you just absolutely acknowledge that one could never have ample bows.

    To know more click this links: http://myninjakid.net/best-balance-bike

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing. I'm always looking for upcycles like this. In the end, you don't know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!
    Australia T20 WC 2016 Team Squad Players List
    ICC T20 World Cup 2016 Points Table With Run Rate
    Pakistan Team Jersey

    ReplyDelete