Friday Favorites: Christmas!!!



Halloween is over, so I am officially allowed to talk about Christmas for the next two months. Right? Vendors are not holding back, either, and I already have my eye on some amazing gifts and decor pieces. We do wait until the Saturday after Thanksgiving to start decorating, but I love to start my shopping early!


ONE
I will obviously be getting my Christmas cards from Bella Carta Boutique because the prices are lower than other places (Tiny Prints, Minted, etc), and the quality is WAY better. Easy decision there...now, I just need to decide on the style. (She also has amazing stationary, which is always a good gift!)




TWO
Lindsay Letters' holiday collection is On. Point.  I got this Luke 2 print for my Dad, and this print for the kids' hallway upstairs. These postcards will be hung in our living room, and this print will look beautiful on our mantel.





THREE
I am fairly sure everyone needs one of these adult sippy cups for caroling or just sitting by the fire. 



FOUR
Of course, I already have too many Christmas outfits, pajamas and smocked dresses for Louise (and Cam has a few things, too). 



FIVE
We haven't done an advent calendar with Cameron yet, but I ordered one from Mud Pie. How do you use your advent calendar with your kids? I don't want to just give him candy or a present every day...he'll turn into a monster when it's over!





Have you started buying for Christmas yet? We are holding off on decorating until after Thanksgiving, but I am starting to stock up, so we are ready!




16 comments:

  1. Oh man I already have way too many Christmas pjs for Noah too! And those Sippy cups are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those adult Christmas sippy cups are fantastic! Might have to snag a few of those. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pottery Barn Kids has some adorable Advent calendars too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH!! i need that sippy cup! i'll tell my husband its a necessity to show my daughter how its done since we're transitioning her from a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh!! Where is that sippy cup from?

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hubby and I do an activity advent calendar.....Christmas movies by the fire, sipping eggnog or hot chocolate while talking about our days, random acts of kindness, an evening drive to look at lights. It helps us slow down and enjoy the season. Those cups are adorable! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We do activities with a few treats in our advent! It's definitely one of my favorite things about the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm currently working on an a post for an alternative to the Christmas Book advent calendar. I'll be posting at some point in the next two weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, I need to check out Bella Carta! We just had family pics taken this week and I'm starting to peruse card sites. Some place other than Tiny Prints or Shutterfly would be awesome!

    Those adult sippy cups are genius! I need one.

    We *just* placed orders for the kids' holiday jammies. I cannot WAIT for them to arrive (Pottery Barn kids has some CUTE ones out right now)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. really nice collection liked those santas for kids ... there are many such kids frocks for festive occasions to wear like marriage and all

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s time to explore the fabulous range of online women clothing on discounted prices

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you are looking to buy Anarkali suits, so log on makemyorders.com and place an order.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can buy from our large and diverse collection of salwar kameez, party wear suits, bollywood collection, cotton kurtis, Anarrkali suits,Bollywood saree and many other products.....
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget....
    For more….
    Plz Visit :
    Anarkali Dress

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you are looking to buy online chiffon sarees in dubai, so log on dbtrendz and place an order with affordable price...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Designer Bridal Saree is perhaps the desire of every single girl in this world to look amazing on her wedding day.
    It is certainly important that the bride must be the star of the show.The most beautiful woman at the wedding venue.
    In India,Designer Bridal Saree are the most obvious choice for the Young Ladies & Girls.There are many Designer Bridal Saree in our site...
    For more...
    Plz visit:- Bridal Lehenga

    ReplyDelete