Thoughts for Thursday: Random Thoughts in my Head


Hello, Thursday! I love Friday Eve. There's something different in the air, and everyone seems to be in a good mood.


I am linking up with Annie and Natalie for the first time ever (even though I stalk their link up every week) because I have lots of random thoughts in my head. 



Thoughts for Thursday


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is it October? Granted, I am extremely excited to pull out our fall decorations tonight and wrap the kids in Halloween pajamas for the next 31 (+) days (I even dressed Cam in them last night for October-Eve.), but I couldn't believe it when I wrote 10/1 on Louise's slip at day care this morning. 

Cam "lighting up" his pajamas last night, so they would glow in the dark!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron is 3.25 years old today. And, he slept without a pacifier for the first time last night. No more little boy. :(


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been trying so hard to shop for myself and get some new clothes, but I have had little luck, with the exception of a few good finds. I get a Stich Fix delivery today or tomorrow (Dear Lord, please don't let Chad be home when the mailman delivers that!), so I am hoping for one or two "keeps." My problem is that my body is so different after two babies. My boobs and butt are smaller, but my hips are wider. I also think my feet grew a little...I am having a hard time coming to terms with these changes, and it's extremely difficult to shop for this new body! Any other new moms have this issue?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does anyone else play fantasy football? Chad and I have a team together, and we are undefeated, so far. We have Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski (both Patriots players), so they get the majority of our points. BUT, they have a bye this weekend, so I have a feeling we may get our first lost. 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We haven't been apple picking yet, and I don't think we are going to go. I am allergic to apples, and we are trying to be healthy, so apple pie is out the window. I know it's fun and nostaligic, but what in the world would we do with all of those apples? We took Cam when he was 15 months, and he loved it, but we threw away so many apples. 

He was so itty bitty!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got a new, fresh layout and  finally updated my About Us page to include sweet Louise. Life is hectic! I am so happy to be back to blogging a little more!





I think that's enough randomness for now...Happy Friday Eve!!



7 comments:

  1. I love fantasy football!! Most of my girlfriends aren't into it but I think its so fun, especially when my team beats my husband's team.. haha! And girl, I"m so with you on the festive halloween pjs. I sent my son to daycare today with halloween pants on. Totally acceptable for the first day of October! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm sad you're allergic to apples, lady! That is no fun. I'm not a big fan of apple pie, but I can see that apple picking would be a waste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from the link up!! Halloween pajamas forever sounds good to me haha..

    I sure hope my feet don't get any bigger.. They're already so confusing! Always a different size! Haha

    Hope you find some clothing for keeps!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Agreed on the body thing! It will never be the same, haha! :). Cam was so little!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way about apple picking. So fun to do it but what am I going to do with ten pounds of apples?! Those Halloween PJs are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me on the clothes thing!!! My whole bottom half is just shaped so differently. I'm actually under in pounds than before I was pregnant, but everything is so saggy and squishy, haha! Add to that my love of teenage style clothes while I'm trying to be a presentable 33 year old mom and I'm just a mess. Clothes shopping has lost its appeal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have Halloween pjs for either of my kids - yet! I need to get on that and find some cute ones for them. Last year Marcus had the glow in the dark bones set and he thought that was just the coolest.
    I'm probably the last person on the planet to not have signed up for Stitch Fix, but clearly I need to. Like you, after 2 babies my body is just. not. the. same. *sigh*
    Bummer you're allergic to apples! We are going apple picking this weekend, however, I'm not so sure it's going to be as much fun as I have envisioned in my head... It's forecasted to be near 85 degrees, and that's not quiet what I had in mind for the fun fall tradition.

    ReplyDelete