Friday Five: About ME!



We are currently in Roanoke, VA, so here's my easy-peasy Friday Five (along with two awkward selfies I took of my new haircut)!! 

ONE
I am allergic to so many things: grass, pollen, dust, mold, cats, dogs, bananas, apples, and the list goes on...I'm not deathly allergic to anything, thankfully, but I sneeze a lot.


TWO
I've never had a pet (see above allergies). But, I never even had a goldfish or hamster....is that weird?

THREE
I don't like pumpkin-flavored stuff. I don't dislike it, but I don't get super excited about PSL or pumpkin flavored ice cream. (Well, that does sound good.) I do love pumpkin pie, though. And pumpkin beer. Or any kind of beer, really.

FOUR
I love sports. I got my undergrad degree in Sport Management and worked for a Minor League Baseball team for two years before going back to school to my get Masters in Special Education. I know more about baseball than Chad, and I love it. But he kills me in football knowledge, so we're even. 

FIVE
I've been married twice. Always trust your instinct. Thank goodness for second chances!






Happy Friday!! I hope you all have so much fun this Halloween weekend!!




12 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great, lady! Second chances are such an incredible thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new haircut! And yes! I love pumpkin stuff (not PSL, oddly), but Pumpkin beer is my jam. Had it with a cinnamon sugar-rim yesterday at dinner... life changing. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a fan of pumpkin stuff either. People think I'm crazy. But I do love pumpkin beer. Yum! Love the new hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that last pic is hilarious! I always say I want to take a selfie at the salon and never like it... At least I'm not alone lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOUR HAIR!!!!!! i'm obsessed. like obsessed. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://coopersdivertimento.com/the-salvation-diet-plan-review/
    Natural ways to healing and wellness is indeed becoming more and more popular these days especially because people are now getting serious on their health efforts. Resorting to natural ways of healing is not only a safe choice but also a must nowadays knowing that there are a lot of other means introduced by technology to get rid of pains, however, with different side effects. It is fortunate that you can now take advantage of osteopathy which is a recommended natural way of healing and wellness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fx Platinium Profit
    Financial spread betting is one of the monetary speculative activities that offer traders the opportunity to generate revenues, even during an economical downturn. Traders who have already been trading in crude oil, commodities, individual shares, stocks and bonds can employ spread betting to boost their profits.
    http://innertradingcirclereviews.co/fx-platinum-profit-review/

    ReplyDelete
  8. El Reductor de Grasa


    Most of the people wouldn't know that spider veins and varicose veins are actually two different conditions with the latter more serious than the former. Varicose veins are raised, large and swollen blood vessels usually developing in legs in a twisted pattern. Spider veins are also twisted, however, they are of a different color. Spider veins are smaller than varicose veins and can be red, blue or purple colored blood vessels. Both these veins are visible through the skin.

    http://quantumvisionsystemreview.com/el-reductor-de-grasa-pdf/

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://innertradingcirclereviews.co/the-fat-burning-bible-review/
    Many people abuse their hands every day at work, home and play, but neglect to consider proper daily hand care and nail care. Both men and women should be aware of the stress they put on their hands. Your hands take more abuse than just about any other external part of your body. Maybe your feet work a little more than your hands depending on your job and lifestyle and they need special care, too. But it is quite possible that your hands work harder even than your feet. At Work What kind of work do you do?
    http://innertradingcirclereview.co/acne-no-more-book-review/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pumpkin ice cream? I'll pass. But the beer? Yes, I'll take several.
    The hair cut is CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete