Friday Favorites: All things Halloween



This weekend, we have no plans. None. Nada. Zero. Zilch. I can't wait, because those are always the best weekends! I think we might do a little sleep training with Louise, some fall decorating and a lot of wine drinking!

Speaking of fall decorating, I am SO EXCITED for Halloween this year! (Now that it's officially October, I can talk about Halloween without being crazy, right?!)

We are actually going to be in Roanoke, so I am a little sad that Cam will miss the costume parade at school and we won't be home to hand out candy, but I am so stinkin excited to see Chad's family, that it doesn't really matter. :)



ONE
Halloween Pajamas
GAP, and Carters are my go-to places for Holiday (or any) pajamas.

Cam has matching black ones




TWO
Halloween Outfits
I have a slight obsession with Smocked Dresses for Louise, and Cam is stuck with cheesy shirts from one of the places listed above. (Sorry, bud.)

I mean...I can't even handle the cuteness!


THREE
Halloween Decor
Target (duh), PB or PBK (I always hit their sale AFTER the holiday to stock up for the following year.) and Crate and Barrel are at the top of my list. I love Home Goods, but sometimes I think their stuff just screams "Home Goods." Ya know?




FOUR
Halloween Costumes
We are really not crafty people in my house, so costumes are either bought or pieced together with what we have. This year, Cam is going to be Woody, and luckily, we have most of Woody's wardrobe, so we just need to get a neck scarf and a belt. Louise, on the other hand, wants to be the Buzz Light Year, so we are going to have to buy that one...thank goodness for Amazon Prime (and $11 costumes)!




FIVE
Halloween Snacks and Drinks
I can't resist a reason to eat or drink, so holidays give me a reason to try something new!

I picked up some cute cups and napkins at Walmart to bring with us to Roanoke. I also grabbed some glow sticks from the Target Dollar Bin, so we will be ready to rave, come October 31.

I always make these for my students (because they're easy):




And, I totally plan on playing this with my sister-in-law and niece this year, thanks to Jess:



Do you love Halloween as much as I do? (I love all holidays, but this one kicks off the season, so I get super excited!) Please fill me in on any decorating ideas, children's clothing deals or anything else related to fall and Halloween. :)


Happy Weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Lil kid costumes are just the cutest things in the world. I love those lil girls in their dresses, too! PRECIOUS!

    Those cookie hats are so fun to make and delicious, too. I'll have to make some for the Hocus Pocus drinking game :)! Have a fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much halloween goodness up in here!! it has me itching to grab our fall everything and get moving (except its 80 here. fall is such a tease for us). and sleep training! may luck be on your side ;) it sucks to DO but is totally worth it when its done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this! No babies of my own yet, so I stocked up for my nephew and nieces-- their Halloween care packages ships off to Baltimore tomorrow morning! And I'm totally stealing that Hocus Pocus drinking game-- it's not Halloween for me until Winifred makes an appearance :)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. laughing so hard at "louise WANTS to be buzz"
    has she been asking every day? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't reply to your email, but YES, Louise will not stop asking to be Buzz. ;) hahahaha more like Cam won't stop asking for her to be Buzz!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Yay for cute Halloween stuff for the babes! Deciding on Logan's first Halloween costume is like the hardest ever. ha. Don't I sound ridiculous! But it's true. Love that they are going to be Woody and Buzz! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just ordered H the Eleanor Rose Halloween dress....because she needs 3 Halloween dresses and a costume? Lord help us...and skeleton jammies - give me all the jammies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me a wine drinking. :)
    I'm so behind on holiday pjs. I clearly need to snag some for my kiddos.
    Home Goods looking a little too Home Goods- ha!! Yes, I totally know what you mean.
    And I'm very interested in this Hocus Pocus game you speak of. Details please.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many things we agree on! I mean smocked dresses, come on... they are The. Best! Charli has those jammies from last year. Check out Gymboree though because I just got the CUTEST Halloween jammies (as I was walking o ver to gap) for them. And Hocus Pocus... YES PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One big reason I'm excited to have kids is to dress them, specifically in PJ's - sooo cute!!! :) A Hocus Pocus drinking game? That will definitely be happening over here, too! Hope you've had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Give me ALL the smocked dresses! If I ever have a girl it will be game on!

    ReplyDelete