I'm too old to be a Bridesmaid

Seriously...I am not the bridesmaid I once was! We had a ton of fun this past weekend, but geez, it's hard to be a mom AND a bridesmaid. ;)

Between the fun events full of cocktails and preparing your home for someone else to take care of your kids for two days, this Momma needs a vacation after this wedding!

In all seriousness, it was a ton of fun to celebrate one of my oldest friends, spend lots of quality/kid-free time with Chad and hang with my high school girlfriends.


The Rehearsal Dinner:

My handsome date for life

The beautiful bride-to-bed




All of the bridesmaids



The Wedding:

Seriously, the most beautiful bride I've ever seen!



The McAuley crew waiting for the wedding to begin


Magen and Bob


After the wedding....waiting for pics to be done!

Me and Kristie ont he trolley to get pictures done at Drakes Island

All the maids

Most of the party at Drakes Island



The Newlyweds!


Maria is home from Germany!

McAuley girls together again!


I did not take single picture, so these are all thanks to everyone else! :) I can't wait to see the professional ones!!





7 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! Everyone looked so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures! They will make great memories!

    www.artadorned.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A vacation from celebrations I think is the norm now haha. It is exhausting multitasking like that. Beautiful pictures though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous bride! The whole wedding looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun! You make a perfect bridesmaid!!

    ReplyDelete