Five on Friday: Most Random Ever




ONE
I've already bought pajamas for Fourth of July 2016....This matching thing is WAY too much fun! (PS They were $12 AND I had GAPCash....holler!)







TWO
We are making it a yearly tradition to go to a Patriots game around Chad's birthday, and we just bought our tickets! I can't wait...last year, I was newly pregnant, super nauseous and totally sober. Not this year, baby!

2014 Game




THREE
I am NOT a Beachbody coach, and I don't sell any products, but their stuff is pretty awesome. I did the 3-Day Refresh and lost five pounds and felt amazing. I wasn't hungry, although I was definitely craving some bad food. When we finished that, we started the 21 Day Fix. So far, so good...we are getting used to just eating better (and smaller). I have had some alcohol on the weekends, but I am trying to stay away during the week. I am not obsessed with watching my weight, but I do see a major difference on the mornings after I drink...the scale doesn't move much! However, it is summer, so I have partake in few cocktails here and there. ;)







FOUR
Have you guys tried Younique mascara? I am not a rep, and I get nothing to promoting it, but it's seriously amazing. I have NO eyelashes, and this makes them appear!





FIVE
Another amazing product: Hanna Andersson socks. If you have a newborn/infant, BUY THEM. We picked some up at the outlet for $3/pair, which was much less than the $8 and $10 original price, but I would pay that much for these. They stay on, and they're warm! I am in love.




Happy Friday, all!! This weekend is B-U-S-Y! We have family in town, Chad's company outing tomorrow and a birthday party on Sunday. We are squeezing in as much summer as possible before fall and winter come too quickly. 





4 comments:

  1. The 4th of July pajamas are adorable. I've already started buying clothes for my niece for next summer. It's just so hard to resist all those cute children's clothes. I hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jammies and the socks! I think Mim might need some of those. And I've never tried that mascara, but I've heard amazing things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link-up! I love HA pajamas so I bet those socks are amazing. Their cotton is so soft!! I'm very very interested in trying the 21 day fix after having my second baby in a few weeks. I've heard great things and feel like it would be a perfect jump start for me!! Glad to hear you love it too. Annie- HomeofMalones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pajamas! And socks that stay on? A total win!

    ReplyDelete