Louise James: OVERDUE!



How far long? 40 weeks and 2 days...but who's counting?!

Clothing: Yoga pants and work out tanks...a maxi if I have to look presentable :)

Cameron: Cam got the darn stomach bug this past weekend, so I am glad that's gone so I can focus on Louise, if she decides to ever come. We installed the infant car seat, and I think Cam feels a little invaded in the back seat. :) I asked if he would help take care of her while we're driving, and he said, "NO! She's in my way!" Haha, even though he has the same amount of room still....Random Question: Where is your infant care seat with a toddler one? Middle or side? I put Louise's in the middle (since Cam's was already on the side), but someone said the fire station recommended putting the infant seat on the side and the toddler seat in the middle.

Chad: Chad now has the stomach bug...PLEASE go away before Louise arrives! He won't even be able to come to the hospital if he is sick! I am praying hard for a few days of recovery before she is born so he can be there with me...how much would that suck?!

Food: I am luckily totally healthy (I usually avoid the stomach bug, fingers crossed!) and am eating fine. Chinese, Mexican, Italian, BBQ, America...bring it on. Lucky Charms are still constantly in our pantry and fruit popsicles are a nightly tradition.

Sleep: I am still sleeping fairly well, unless I get woken up by Cam or Chad. If I have a bad night of sleep, I sleep like a rock the next night because I'm so tired.

Fun Moments: Installing the car seat, getting some cute booties from a high school friend and stocking up on breastfeeding essentials (including some new bras, tanks and a robe)

Coming Up: Um, hopefully a birth! We have zero plans since we didn't have any idea what would happen, and it's kind of fun. I went to Starbucks, Old Navy and Target this morning and am enjoying a quiet house now that I am done with work and Cam is going to school.

Differences/Similarities: I never made it this far with Cam, but I am much less swollen than I was with Cam before giving birth. I feel good and I am okay with waiting a few days.

Symptoms: I am still getting major heartburn and still have nausea in the morning until I eat my peanut butter toast. I ligaments are getting a little swollen, although I can't complain. No stretch marks and no major symptoms. I feel pretty thankful.



38 weeks...my favorite Target dress!

My last day of work...39 weeks and 6 days!
Jesse is due mid-June with another boy...
she has a 2.25 year old son who goes to school with Cam.



That's all for now....please keep us in your prayers that Chad can recover fully before Louise decides to arrive! 



10 comments:

  1. AHHHH! Cannot believe you are already here!! Praying hard that Chad recovers SOON and that sweet baby Louise arrives any day! Thinking about you friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg - any minute, mama! Totally agree, hoping your man gets better asap so he can be there! Glad you are still feeling good!!!!! Can't wait to hear the good news! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable Jess and I'm so excited for you! I'll be praying with you that Chad recovers soon. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my GOSH you are basically done!!! I'll keep chad in my prayers for you. so excited for BABY!!! and I LOVE your gray dress, target does it again:)
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok. your overdue and look so totally adorable. YOU ARE A UNICORN. i cant wait to meet (via the internet) louise!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. overdue! always fun. You look amazing though. Clearly not fair. Fingers crossed the bug is gone gone gone so you can have a husband while you have a baby. I mean, seems reasonable to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was induced with Mia at 40 weeks and 4 days so I know what it's like to A) feel like I was doomed to be pregnant forever (ha ha, I was a little dramatic) and B) be all sorts of anxious to finally hold my babe in my arms! Praying for you, momma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was induced with Mia at 40 weeks and 4 days so I know what it's like to A) feel like I was doomed to be pregnant forever (ha ha, I was a little dramatic) and B) be all sorts of anxious to finally hold my babe in my arms! Praying for you, momma!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep checking your Instagram account...ha! Come on out, baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete