Our Weekend/April Date

Chad and I have been doing (at least) one date each month - usually on the 15th, which is our anniversary. This month, we waited a few days to catch a Red Sox game, and it was so fun!

We decided that since we were already in Boston, we'd stop by IKEA for a few things..


We went for curtain rods....yes, both carts are ours!


Cat nap in the taxi on the way to the game...IKEA is tiring! PS My bump is OOC!




My Happy Place: Fenway Park!

We got the tickets from a friend, and they were RIDICULOUS. Seriously...seven rows back between third and home. The Sox lost, but it was so fun and we ate our way through the entire ballpark menu (minus beers - boohoo). 

P.S. Can we talk about how much better pictures are from the iPhone 6 than the iPhone 5? The last picture is from Chad's phone - I am getting myself one in June, and I can't freaking wait!



On Sunday, we spent most of the day assembling and putting away our IKEA purchases, cleaning the house and doing a little work in both Louise's nursery and Cam's room. This week, Cam and I are home on vacation and it's supposed to rain every. single. day. Thank goodness for movies, indoor playgrounds and lots of play dates!

I hope you are all having a great week!!


4 comments:

  1. Yay for ikea purchases, my favorite!!!! You guys are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy some good purchases in those carts!!! You know I how I love me some IKEA :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha love the Ikea carts....we just need this one thing hun, it'll be quick!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing. I'm always looking for upcycles like this. In the end, you don't know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!
    T20 world cup 2016 schedule time table
    South Africa Captain for T20 World Cup 2016
    India Vs Australia T20 WC 2016 Live Streaming Score Online

    ReplyDelete