Mid-Week Randoms



I totally had intentions of writing a little weekend wrap-up because it was a ton of fun, but alas, it's Wednesday, and I am throwing some pictures together to create a post so I won't forget all of these little memories we are quickly creating.

Thursday welcomed us with SNOW. Yep. Snow...hopefully that was the last of it because the weekend brought sunshine and warm-enough-temperatures to be outside without a jacket! AND, all of the snow is MELTED! Hallelujah!



Seriously over it...

Some gnocchi-making in his kitchen

Saturday morning haircut (complete with cake pops and apple juice from Starbucks - our tradition)

Saturday evening stroll with Brooklyn



Sunday afternoon playground date


Saturday night, we attended my high school's silent auction dinner and also celebrated three of my teachers for a combined 100 years of service! It was so fun to see everyone (both classmates and teachers) and to spend some time with Chad, Elizabeth, Mac and our parents. I didn't snap a single picture...I was too busy chatting, I guess!! 


I also spent a little time getting Ms Louise's nursery ready...I went through Cam's NB and 0-3 clothes, blankets, bibs and swaddles to see what we could keep. I sold the rest to a second-hand store and made a nice little chunk of change. :) I see a LARGE yard sale in our summer plans, too! ;)


We have three days left of school until April vacation (Yes, we get TWO weeks off in the spring - February and April - instead of one Spring Break like most of America) then Cam and I will have NINE whole days together. I cannot wait to get outside with him, organize more of Louise's stuff and enjoy the calm before the storm...one month +/- to go!!


Happy Wednesday!!!



12 comments:

  1. Ill take some gnocchi please. And look at cam outside in a shirt!!! I thought going through old clothes would be fun- but it totally wasn't! Smart girl for selling it. I see a few new clothes in Louise's future ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty awesome about your April vacation! Enjoy!!

    The snow- UGH. I would weep.

    Love your Starbucks tradition :)

    We are doing a garage sale at the end of April. Hoping to make a pretty penny then, but we'll see what happens :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it warmed up for you! Looks like a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How crazy to go from snow to sunshine! We just had our last snow (hopefully)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing. I'm always looking for upcycles like this. In the end, you don't know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!
    India Vs Pakistan T20 WC 2016 Tickets Online Booking
    WI Chances of Winning ICC T20 WC 2016
    ICC T20 World Cup 2016 Opening Ceremony Full Performance Video Live Streaming Online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article. Keep uploading informative articles like it. Thanks a lot for uploading.
    Get Euro Cup 2016 Schedule

    ReplyDelete