Five on Friday


HAPPY FRIDAY! The temps are in the 50's today (seriously, this is super exciting for us), our family baby shower is tomorrow and Cam has been a rock star listener this week, so I am in an ultra good mood today. Oh, and it's Friday. :)  




I am super awful at bump pictures, but I snagged one yesterday...I was 1/2 happy that I didn't have to wear boots, and 1/2 happy that I paired stripes with leopard print. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As I mentioned above, Cam has been a superstar listener this week (maybe he read my post about NOT  being a good listener...) He's still no angel, but I'll take it. Bribing with Starbucks and Dunkin may or may not be the reason for the listening...don't judge.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I bet you did not have this scene at your house this week. Cam made elephant ears, we had Easter Bunny ears, and our house has officially turned into a zoo. All visitors are turned into animals and must act the part or they get called out by Cam. He's all business.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I scored some major deals at our outlets the other day...JCrew Factory is quickly becoming a staple in Cam's wardrobe. I can't get enough of these pull-overs, and they're less than $15! Vineyard Vines is our favorite for t-shirts and GAP has all of our basics for day care. Sperry's credit card machine wasn't working (#fail), so I have to go back, but I can't wait to see his little feet in a new pair of boat shoes! Poor Louise still doesn't have much... #secondchildproblems



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am in a wedding in August and we get to pick our own bridesmaid dress (in purple). Since I will be breastfeeding/pumping, I have been looking for something that allows this without having to get completely undressed. I have found ONE dress that I don't mind...do you have any suggestions?! (I googled "breastfeeding bridesmaid dress" and didn't get a lot of helpful sites.)





That's all for now! I hope you have a wonderful day and special weekend with your family!







7 comments:

  1. You look fabulous, mama!! Love the striped outfit! Now I want to go outlet shopping. Those pullovers are so cute. Love that purple bridesmaids dress. I have no ideas on a good one for breastfeeding though. That's tough! Hope you guys have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the stripes, you look so fab! :) Also love the bridesmaid dress, it's so hard to find things like that to be able to breastfeed. What about strapless - that what you can just pull it down & bring those puppies out?!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a wedding that I am in in August too...I am hoping to be the opposite of you though. crossing my fingers and praying fervently that I will finally be blessed with a healthy viable pregnancy....

    I never thought of how BF in a bridemaid dress would be.... now it has me thinking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breastfeeding bridesmaids dresses... I can only imagine what you came up with! Also you look straight up amazing. I almost hate you for being such a cute pregnant girl (almost!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you look ADORABLE!!!! Love the outfit and YAY for regular shoes!! I LOVE Crewcuts for Charli and love me some Vineyard vines for the whole family! ;) Gap is a must! We are headed to the outlets in MA tomorrow, praying to score big for Spring and Summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you look amazing!!!!

    I'd look for a cowl neck or a v neck(not like crazy plunging but enough to pull down and to the side?) for the bridesmaid dress. Good luck with that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I also love a good deal.

    ReplyDelete