Easter Weekend 2015



It's so fun to have a reason to pull out my "real" camera...sunshine is my main reason, but fun events are a close second. ;) This weekend was full of both: a little celebration of Louise and Easter, of course!

We started off Friday with some outdoor work to help force winter out! Our Their hard work was followed by some take-out Chinese. ;)




Saturday, we cleaned and ran errands before a family nap and Louise's soiree!

Me and Mom


My Love


And, for a fun little comparison, here's a shot of my best friends from Cam's shower and Louise's party!



Sunday was Easter, of course, so had a little breakfast at home then lunch at Haraseeket






Me and Dad

Best Friends!!



The promise of chocolate always works to get a smile ;)



We ended the day with a little (breezy) walk outside and some Play-Doh action.

"But, someone dropped their lovey on the ground, Momma. Where did it come from? A bird must have dropped it. Where'd the bird go?" Seriously, this went on the entire walk...this kid cracks me up!

Mmmmm....play-doh pizza is my fav!


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend with friends and family! I think it's safe to say that we are all so blessed and lucky. :)



10 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend. That pink shower dress is super cute! Hope Miss Louise was spoiled. :) Hope the sunshine sticks around for you this week. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for sun! and you're adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect weekend!!!! So so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun soiree! I can't believe how much snow you guys still have! Ours has finally all melted, and we are inching towards warm weather... maybe. Who knows... it's New England. Glad you guys had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awh what a FUN Easter!! And by the way, you are the cutest pregnant lady!! Love your bump :) I'm a little jealous of your snow! I live in AZ and it is already summer temps here :'(

    Xo
    Candace
    Lovely Little Rants


    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great weekend. I can't believe the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic! What a great weekend! So fun to have a sprinkle! And toddler questions are just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great Easter! I'm so glad you had a good one! XOXO
    I have to say, I can't believe you still have all that snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful weekend! And I kinda want that breakfast...now. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete