Our Weekend: Spice Rack, Movies and a Bike Hat


Happy St Patrick's Day!! I was totally in the spirit while getting Cam dressed in green. (I have nothing green that fits me...) until I walked outside and it was SNOWING! On St Patrick's Day! I am not a complainer, but I am OVER the winter. Please hurry, Spring!

This past weekend, we did a whole lot of nothing, but we had a ton of fun...

Saturday morning project of organizing the spice drawer...I never knew my husband was so handy! ;)



Tulips make it feel like spring...until you see the snow falling in the background!

Friday night dinner with my dad....Mexican and spicy salsa for the win!


Frozen mini-movie and Cinderella during the snow/rain/sleet storm


A new "bike hat" to go with the bike





And, I will leave you with the cutest (in my opinion) 2 year, 8 month and 17 day old Irish boy there is:
Thank you to the day care ladies who snapped a pic for me since he was NOT having it this morning!


2014:



2013:


4 comments:

  1. I need a spice drawer! He's such a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! He is SO cute! :)

    I need some tulips up in this house, stat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend! And I love those tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun weekend!
    He's adorable! Liam had that onesie last year and was still able to fit into it this year!

    ReplyDelete