Cam's Easter Basket





Easter2015





We got Cam a cute little Easter basket last year and will be adding another one next year for sweet Louise (along with her own bunny rabbit - These things are the SOFTEST!).

Holidays are really a lot better with kids...I love to get Cam excited and ready for holidays, so when they come, he knows what's going on! I may or may not have compared the Easter Bunny to Santa Clause, so we have a much better listener on our hands these days. ;) You think we can create a figure for Fourth of July?? Maybe Halloween? I think that would get us through each year a little easier... ;)

What's going in your toddler's Easter basket this year? I always love to find new ideas! (And, thanks to Amazon Prime, I still have time to add a few things!)





11 comments:

  1. SO cute! Cannot wait to be doing this! Have a great day C! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!!! YES!! Love Llama Llama and LOVE Jelly cat! I want to get one for both kiddos this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is that little bunny! I can't wait to celebrate the holidays with a little one. I'm sure it makes it much more fun! Love that you are creating characters for every holiday - haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chalk is my faaaaavorite! I think cam should get a bike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shades and bow tie are way too cute! And I agree, holidays with kids are a million times better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this list!! I haven't even thought of what to get for Mia's basket until yesterday when I saw other bloggers posting their baskets! YIKES! I was totally finished with Mia's basket by now last year! I am slacking!
    Love the chalk idea! I just bought some chalk so I think I'll save it for her basket ;) ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All great ideas! Liam is getting an ezpz mat. I'm so hoping it will help. He tosses every plate and bowl. I'm really not sure what else. He has everything, thanks to 3 older siblings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great basket! I love the sunnies :)

    ReplyDelete