Boy Mom Box Swap: Dinosaurs, Trucks and Dirt...Oh My!





Wife Mommy  Me




I was matched with Kary and Reed from Always Painted, Usually Chipped. When I got what Kary wrote about her and Reed, I immediately knew what I wanted to send...apparently, she had the same thought about us!









I had Kary send our box to my Dad's house since he watches Cam two days a week - I thought it would be fun for them to play with his new toys together...I was kind of right. ;) 

Cam's goodies came in a cute little box that said, "just add dirt." And, that we will - once the temps rise above the teens!! Cam couldn't wait to get his hands on the dinosaurs, though, since he is IN LOVE with them right now. Poor boy wanted to use his gardening tools in the snow...he doesn't understand that dirt is so much more fun! ;)

And me, I loved the chocolate. Spot on, Kary!!

Thank you to Stephanie and Elizabeth for hosting this fun swap! Next year, I will get to participate in a boy AND girl swap...cue the happy face! :)



11 comments:

  1. Ok. This is GENIUS. And so cute. And I'm stalking everyone's gifts because I have a twin boy nephews who always stump me in the "what do I buy them?!" Department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts! Fingers crossed that snow melts soon so Cam can get out there in the dirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea to make a sensory box with dirt and dinosaurs! I'm totally stealing that one! Great box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that idea to have a box of toys to play with outside with "just add dirt", she's a genius! I will have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea! And the "just add dirt" is a cute touch! Hope it gets warmer for you there soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad he likes the dinosaurs! Hopefully the weather will warm up for you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kary is speaking my love language! Dove AND dark and sea salt caramel chocolates?! HOLY MOLY. I'm coming over to your house! If there's any left...
    So glad you guys loved your gifts and that you participated in our boy mom box swap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Dove chocolate! I love the idea of the Just Add Dirt box. I need to buy my son some dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, so many goodies! I just love these exchanges!

    ReplyDelete