Pregnant Blogger Gift Exchange


In case you haven't noticed, there are SO MANY preggo mommas (and new mommas) in the blog world. Sweet Louise and I were invited to participate in a Pregnant Blogger Gift Exchange long before we knew SHE was a SHE, and we couldn't say no! What expecting mom doesn't love gifts for herself or her new bundle of joy?


Courtney (and Mabel) sent us the CUTEST package ever, and it's totally up my alley. 

Louise got the cutest little Flamigo gift bundle...I can't wait to see these tiny pieces on her in May! I forgot how little NB clothes are, but these are just precious...and that stuffed flamingo will be in her nursery for many years to come!


I may or may not have read this a few times already...it's adorable!



The best part of the package was for me (and Cam, apparently): Lucky Charms! They have totally been my craving this pregnancy and Courtney did not disappoint!!
PS This was Cam's first time eating cereal with milk and a spoon...he picked up the bowl at the end and drank the milk like an old pro!! He's definitely my son. ;)


You can check out some other fun packages below!


Elise @ Cheers Y'all
Jessica @ The Newly
Courtney @ A+ Life
Amanda @ Tickled Pink


Happy Wednesday, yall!! 


9 comments:

  1. So much fun - LOVE that you got lucky charms - send some over here, too!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word these are so fabulous! LOVE! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!! So glad you loved your package! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all that pink! AND the lucky charms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that little outfit and the flamingo theme!? How thoughtful for her to include your cereal craving too! Love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all that PINK!!!! And what a fabulously themed gift package! Totally loving the flamingos! Girlfriend hit the nail on the head with your sweet surprise! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jess - gift exchanges are the best! Im doing one right now with a friend in Cali. I just got nominated for the Liebster award, and I'd like to nominate you, as I have to pass it on to other amazing new bloggers - you can check it out here if you would like - http://meetthesmallsens.blogspot.ca/2015/02/my-liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are so many of us right now! I brought my girl home today in that same Flamingo onesie! So cute.

    ReplyDelete