Five on Friday: DIY, New Finds and Kanye


Happy Friday and Happy Valentine's Day Weekend! We have a weekend with no plans - my favorite (next to a weekend full of plans)! 


Courtney let us all know that the beloved Raskog cart was now $29 instead of $49!! I immediately purchased three and found this tutorial on how to spray paint it any color...These are the handiest little things to have in a nursery, kitchen, bathroom or laundry room (or any room, really), and I cannot wait to get them, paint them and put them to use!


How cute is that gold cart??


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally jumped on the Younique bandwagon, and I am so glad I did! $30 doesn't seem like much for mascara when it does what it does...I've spent more than that to get less than stellar results.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I downloaded Big Little Lies awhile ago, but couldn't get into it back then. I re-started it during our Babymoon and couldn't put it down!! 


What book should I read next??



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I am sure you are all over the whole Kanye 2.0 episode that happened at the Grammy's, but I read Shirley Manson's letter to him and couldn't help but share. He's so rude and ignorant and someone who should never be allowed to go to award shows again...oh wait, he's been banned. Some of my faith is restored....

I hope nobody ever pays to see him live again. Who does he think he is??? Ugh, he makes me so mad!

Really? What a disgrace...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And, on a lighter note, I finally got Cameron's Valentines together last night....I found a free printable, sent them to Staples then grabbed some Matchbox cars at Target. Cam was so excited to give them to his friends this morning! #momwin


Clearly, the smaller cars fit better, but these are more fun. :)






13 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest little Valentine's!! I may or may not be picking up one of those Raskog carts on my Ikea trip this weekend...although I currently don't have any room to put it in our house. lol. Have a great weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cart is a great score for $29!! I never thought about painting it either. I'm running to Ikea now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable cart! I totally need that. Ah!

    And "I wheelie like you" is so "punny" and cute. ;)

    Making Mrs. M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! You got three!!! What color are you going to do? The gold for sure or another color?

    I read big little lies fairly recently and i LOVED it! So bad but so good. Couldn't put it down.

    Have you ever watched the kimmel video of Josh Groban singing Kanye West tweets? You'll cry with laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Creative!! I love the valentines! I hope you all have a blessed weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Kick-butt Valentines! Those are awesome! And I'm SO over Kanye. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kanye needs to learn there is a difference between arrogance and confidence, along with class vs trash. Have you seen his new clothing line by the way of all spandex!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i cannot express how much i adore those valentine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, that is the CUTEST Valentine idea! I need to remember that for next year! Mia is obsessed with her cars (an obsession she inherited from her daddy, no doubt!) and this would blow their minds if this is what she gave to friends, ha ha! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the second time I've seen Big Little Lies... must mean I need to read it! I just finished the first book in the Mark of the Lion series by Francine River - A Voice in the Wind. Very powerful.

    Cute Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  11. His valentines are very cute!!!! Love the carts, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just read Big Little Lies and immediately started What Alice Forgot by the same author. I love this one too. I really think Liane can't do wrong.

    ReplyDelete