Valentine's Day for my Littlest Valentine


Let me start by saying that I hate the money that goes into Valentine's Day, and I love the cliche that love should be celebrated all year, but that doesn't stop me from picking up a few gifts for those I love. It's the perfect time to add some books to Cam's collection, dress him up in a themed shirt or make something fun for his classmates. (Chad usually gets to cook me dinner - lucky him, huh?!) 



Last year, he rocked this shirt so well, that I had to get another one:

Valentine's Day 2014



I like to keep little things from our Citrus Lane and Bluum boxes (Please see his Easter basket last year: all Citrus Lane items!) to give to Cam during the holidays...he has plenty of toys to keep him occupied the rest of the time.


I am also adding these books to his library:

I think that if Llama Llama told Cam to eat green beans, he would...he loves these books!

Cam also loves this series...they're so fun!


And, Pete the Cat is always a hit!



For his classmates, I am thinking of tackling this cute little craft, although I try to stick to non-candy gifts like Colleen wrote about. I guess you could do this one without the candy...what kid doesn't love a shovel?! ;)


(via)


What are some of your favorites for Valentine's Day this year?



You can see our Valentine's Day from last year here!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to dress up my little guy for all the little holidays! That Dr. Love shirt is too cute and I like the gummy worms gift idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily LOVES Pete & Cat books. So do we! I think they are so much fun to read! And that Dr. Love shirt is beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously SO FUN. And those worm valentines?! I say you go with candy. They're soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same way... Valentine's may be cliche but I love it! And whats even more cliche is that we are actually going to get to go out to dinner on a date for valentines... Something we never do because places are usually packed that night and I would rather stay in, but my MIL will be here so we are going to take advantage of having a babysitter! I don't know how it is possible, but I love holidays (and I mean every holiday) so much more now that I have kids! Love that Valentine idea too!

    ReplyDelete