What Santa's bringing this year....Toddler Edition


I have already done so much (online) shopping, and we hit up some department stores on Black Friday...those deals were mostly for us, though. ;)

Onto the goods for Cameron (who's 2.5)....

We have been waiting to move into our house to buy Cam any "big" toys because we simply don't have room in our current 600 sq ft apartment! So, this year, he is getting some good stuff, and I couldn't be more excited!


I have been wanting to get Cam a play kitchen since last Christmas and he is SO into cooking now, that I cannot wait for him to see his very own stove, sink and refrigerator! Along with it, some play food, plates and pots/pants, of course! (Any recommendations on actual kitchens? I like this KidKraft Espresso one but would love to hear of any other suggestions!)


Peyton and Mica (Cam's half-sisters in Holland) are HUGE Schleich fans, so I cannot wait for them to pass down their goodies. We may just do a barn and a few animals until we get all of their fun accessories!

Some other (smaller) goodies will include a baby doll, some hockey sticks for the basement, finger crayons and Lincoln Logs! (If you aren't using Ebates when you shop online, you need to start! You get cash back for each purchase...no strings attached!)

I have picked up some other stuff through Amazon's amazing sales, but I may keep some for his "big brother" package in May or his birthday in July...I think the above will be enough to keep him occupied for a few months!!

What's on your list for your toddler? I always love seeing other ideas!





No comments:

Post a Comment