Gifts for Him




Gifts for Him





I happened to get this toiletry case while it was on sale, plus I got free monogramming and free shipping! Score!

Chad is all things red and plaid lately, so when I saw this weekender bag at UO, I had to get it. (They have some fun mugs and cards - that I won't picture here!)

LLBean boots are a must in Maine (and apparently everywhere else, too) and always a hit.

Starbucks offers a mug every December that can refilled every day in January for free. The mug costs $30, but you get coffee, and you get a mug. Win-win.

These Beer Me mugs are a huge hit in our neck of the woods (I mentioned them here, too) and are even better when accompanied by some good beer. :)

I also got us matching Santa Raglans and pajama pants to wear on Christmas morning. (He's totally going to hate me, but I don't care!) And, these floor mats were an early Christmas present but have come in so handy!


Why are men so tough to buy for? There are always slippers, robes, wallets, scarves and clothes to add to this list, too! What are some of your favorite things to buy men?



4 comments:

  1. Guys ARE so very hard to buy for, absolutely! I usually just linger in the power took section and try to come up with something there. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic picks especially the weekender ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these! That weekender bag is so convenient. If I get one for him, maybe we can share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! I love when I find these posts because my hubby and father and the absolute hardest to shop for!

    ReplyDelete