18 Weeks: Baby #2 and Our Weekend


How far long? 18 Weeks (with Cam)

Clothing: mostly maternity (check out that bump basketball)

Cameron: Cam had a major sleep digression last week, but he's much better now (read more below). He keeps saying he wants a baby sister...we'll see!

Chad: is still awesome. He made my birthday extra special just by being super sweet and thoughtful. 

Food: I am eating (and keeping down) pretty much everything. I think I ate about seven clementines yesterday, but who's counting?!

Sleep: I am sleeping much better, but I still have a few nights of insomnia between midnight and 3:00 am.

Fun Moment: My birthday, Dinner with girlfriends and the Pats beating Miami! (Oh yeah, seeing the changes daily at our house...I will post more soon!)

Coming Up: Caroling with Cam's music class tomorrow, IKEA on Wednesday and the weekend before Christmas...how in the world is it already here??

Differences/Similarities: Much bigger, not gaining weight as quickly (odd) and not having any back pain...yet!

Symptoms: I am starting to notice my bump more when I bend over - as in it's physically impossible to bend all the way over. I am still taking my nausea medicine but hoping that ends very soon!







Onto to our weekend...

Cam went through a major sleep digression over the last two weeks, but we finally turned a corner on Thursday night, so as a reward, we stopped by Dunkin Donuts on our way to school on Friday morning. 

This kid...He wants to do everything himself.



Friday night, Cam's school held a Parents' Night Out, so we ditched him at 5:30 and ventured off to an adult dinner. That sucked. Oh well, at least the company (and the sip of wine that I had) was excellent. We went back to pick him up at 8:00 and walked in on 20 toddlers, in their pajamas, eating popcorn and watching Despicable Me 2 in a mound of pillows, nap mats and blankets. It was the most adorable thing I've ever seen.


On Saturday, we woke up and made peanut butter cookies with chocolate kisses thanks to Mogurt, the Elf.




Cam told the waitress at lunch that she was pretty...then burst into laughter.





We took a 3 hour family nap then pulled ourselves together to join my girlfriends and their "others" at a Hibachi dinner.






Sunday, Cam and I "hung" out with Elizabeth and Baby Brooklyn, did groceries and didn't leave the house for the rest of the day! It was pretty nice. :)



I hope you all had a nice weekend! I think I just realized that there's one weekend left until Christmas...I am so excited! I can't wait for two weeks off, lots of house stuff and tons of Cam time (mixed with Christmas lights, movies and presents!)

Have a great week!!

10 comments:

  1. What a busy week!! I love Elf on the Shelf, there are so many fun ideas that you can incorporate them into!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for birthday dinners!!! I love hibachi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay to sleeping through the night! You look great. I totally can relate to bending over -- it isn't easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg you look so incredible girl!! Looks like a fabulous weekend and hope your birthday was perfection! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i get dunkin donuts for sleeping through the night too? we can be 3am buddies (minus the time change). its the WORST. but back to the dunkin. we dont have them out here. so feel free to have cam share and send some my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking great and glad to hear you are feeling better too! I always tend to get back pain early in pregnancy since I carry so low. Hope it doesn't happen to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you! You look SO good!
    What a fun weekend! I had hibachi last week as well... SO good! We didn't do elf on the shelf this year because I don't think Mia would really get it, but I can't wait for next year! She will be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Parents Night Out?? I need one of those!!! That sounds awesome. Love the happy Cam photos and glad to hear that sleep is getting better. I also can't believe it's already Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute bump! It looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete