Who Knew? H&M Christmas 2014



Who knew H&M carried such cute Christmas stuff? I had no idea! And like their clothes, the decorations are so inexpensive that you can splurge on a few items to add to your collection...


They have napkin rings, candles, Advent calendar, paper basket, candle holder, napkins, table clothe, pillow and so much more!

Did you know about this? Our store doesn't carry any home stuff, and I rarely shop on their website, so I've totally been in the dark!

Where's your favorite place to shop for Christmas decorations??


6 comments:

  1. Cute! I didn't know they had Christmas home stuff either. I'll have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew H&M had home stuff period! Def checking it out! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZERO clue over here and I like to think that I'm pretty tuned in to that kind of stuff. One of my fave stores for Christmas finds is Tuesday Morning. It's like a TJ Maxx but on steroids and even cheaper prices if you can believe that. Thanks for the share - I'll have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea! Cute stuff! I usually go to TJ Maxx. Love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found out about their Christmas stuff last year! Such a great find! I'm also a huge Crate & Barrel fan, and lucky for me, they are right next to each other at the mall!

    ReplyDelete