Cameron's Hangout Spots


Cam LOVES to be outside. He doesn't care if it's raining, windy or cold, he is an outdoor boy, through and through. However, it's becoming colder and colder in Maine, so finding places for Cam to hang out is getting a little more restricting. Luckily, Portland is full of "indoor" playgrounds, and most of them have gotten the official toddler approval to return.

Here are some of Cam's favorite indoor places in Portland:







The carousel at the mall (Don't judge - I always said I would never be "that" parent, but it makes this kid super happy, and I can't say no to that!)








Thanks for hosting, ladies!!



4 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie!! Although, Chad looks like he loves the carousel just as much as Cam, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart move having inside play areas. I don't think we have much in the way like that, which I would find useful when it is way too hot in the Fl summers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH man I think I would go crazy if we had a crazy winter. Just staying indoor one day drives us crazy! But it looks like you have some stuff to do, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love indoor play places too! They've recently started popping up in our area and I'm so thankful! I seriously wish our mall had some kind of play area. It would make shopping there doable.

    ReplyDelete