Five on Friday






ONE

Christmas cards designs are starting to make their appearances, and I couldn't be more excited to share Bella Carta's designs with you!! Jill nails it every. single. time.  Her designs are so clean and fresh and let the pictures do the talking....

How do you even choose?
(We DID decide on a design, and I cannot wait to share them with you all!)



The cutest birth announcement...




TWO

We are still renovating our house, and we finally have windows, roof shingles and a back porch!! 

             November 2013                        August 2014                            October 2014




THREE

The old planner debate....Erin Condren, Emily Ley or Plum Paper? There was such a boom in the blog world for Erin Condren a few years ago, but now, so many new companies have started making their own that are similar (or maybe they were around before, I just didn't realize it.) I always tell myself that I am going to not order a planner and just use my phone, but I have a thing about paper...I like seeing stuff written out, while I use my phone for appointments so I can get reminders. :) 

I've already tried Erin Condren and Plum Paper, so maybe I will go for Emily Ley's Simplified Planner next year. What do you think?? #firstworldproblems





FOUR

I am in desperate need of a hair do and a manicure. Luckily, I have a hair appointment on Wednesday and am thinking of going a bit darker...maybe a little red? I have always been a blonde, but my natural color is SO DARK since having Cameron...

My hair will neverrrrr look like like this, but hopefully the more subtle highlights will keep me from looking like a skunk when I pull my hair back.





FIVE

Happy Weekend, Yall! Cameron and I have a whole day together tomorrow while Chad goes fishing. I think we will hit up a local Fall Festival, take a long nap, then venture to a 2 year old birthday party. Sunday, we will be watching the Pats take on the Bills (and hopefully win two in a row - whoa) and partaking in another long nap. :)





3 comments:

  1. I just got Emily Ley's simplified planner a few weeks ago and I love it....can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lame and switched BACK to an EC planner a few weeks ago after getting a "day designer". And your house is coming along!!!!!!! HORRAY for progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the sweetest! Thank you!!
    I ordered Emily Ley's planner and I'm really excited to use it. I think each one is so different and really depends on what you need it for. EC's planner was great, but ultimately I needed space for a lot of to-dos everyday. Using the EC planner + a running list in a notebook was just not efficient.
    And - the house!!!! Yay!!! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete