It's the Little Things...Saturday Mornings



Thanks, Ashley and Jess!



Our weekends are always busy, even if we don't have any plans. This past weekend was not exception, but Cameron and I did find some time around 7:30 to get to the playground while nobody else was there! I do love watching Cam play with new friends, but there was something pretty cool about drinking my coffee and having the entire playground to ourselves. This may become a new Saturday morning ritual before we run off to conquer the world...













5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up. If only I could get up early enough to take my kiddos to the park at 730 on a saturday!!!

    <3 Sarita. www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you hitting up parks before 8 am! I'm not sure that will ever be me. I've never been the morning type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful view too! Sounds awesome...coffee and a playground to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That view is amazing! I bet the empty playground & coffee is amazing! Never been brave enough to tackle the playground that early! Might have to try it, although ours isn't as pretty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look how fun! That park is gorgeous! We totally go to the park early in the morning during the summer! The slides just get TOO hot if we don't get there before 10! You are super mom :)

    ReplyDelete