Oh, Hey, Last Friday of Summer!







Seriously, where did this summer go? We did have a great one, but I am in shock that it's already time to head back to school.


ONE

I actually put together an outfit that I thought was kinda cute...I may have worn it three nights in a row. #dontjudge

How in the world do you style bloggers get good pictures like this? 
I look like I am 400 lbs and have chicken legs!



TWO

We are going on a date tonight...in a different state! We are headed to Portsmouth, NH, with some of our very best friends for dinner. They live in Dover, so we are making the trek down there for dinner, and it will be totally worth it! Thank goodness for LouLou who will be home with Cameron.



THREE

Our renovation project....don't even ask. We've had to fire then hire a new builder...We are hoping to be in by Christmas (not August, like originally planned).

It'll be worth it. It'll be worth it. It'll be worth it. 



FOUR

If you haven't tried these, run to the store. Seriously. They are extra good dipped in homemade blue cheese (sour cream, mayo, blue cheese crumbles and some worchestire). Da bomb.




FIVE

I got together with some of my teacher friends last night!! It was so nice to get together out of work and chat about our lives...we did a pretty good job of not talkin shop!




Happy Weekend!!!


6 comments:

  1. Cuuuuute outfit! I wear my cute ones multiple times in a row because let's be real... I'm in pj's during the day unless I have somewhere to be, haha! (you don't look 400 pounds!!)
    Yay for date night! Tonight will be SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the linkup...cute outfit! I'm selfie challenged too but you definitely do not look 400 lbs! Those chips with blue cheese sound amazing! Will have to pick them up for a bbq this weekend!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It WILL be worth it. Promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your renovation project sounds like a nightmare! We want to get some work done on our house, but I can't imagine living in a construction zone for an extended period of time! Hope yours gets finished quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your renovation project sounds like a nightmare! We want to get some work done on our house, but I can't imagine living in a construction zone for an extended period of time! Hope yours gets finished quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh I laughed too hard at this - How in the world do you style bloggers get good pictures like this? I look like I am 400 lbs and have chicken legs!
    And you definitely don't look 400 lbs! Practice makes perfect?

    ReplyDelete