Oh, Hey, Friday (Already?!)



I know, I know...most of you have been counting down the minutes until it's Friday, but I literally can't believe that it's already here! We've been in school all week getting ready for the students to return on Tuesday, and I could have used, like, 34,578,345 more days to get ready.....but, alas, Friday is here, and so is the weekend!!! 










Without further adieu, here are five things I am currently loving:




1) SUMMER ISN'T OVER...yet!

Ice cream before dinner...





2) BARS WITH PLAYGROUNDS

Lunch with some friends....if the kids can be entertained while we drink, AND it's acceptable, it's a win in my book.





3) GOOD MAIL DAYS

This past week has had Chad wondering if I'm a millionaire in a secret life. The answer is NO, of course, but I have been getting a ton of fun stuff in the mail! Zulily, GAP, Citrus Lane, Amazon and a giveaway arrived!

Zulily find - reusable Squooshi pouches

Cam loves them (and they're really easy to use)!


I won these super-cute monogram decals from 11 Magnolia Lane...I think it was meant to be so I could show off my new monogram! :)





4) DATES WITH THESE TWO

First of all, they're my entire world. Second of all, they're hilarious together. Do you notice that Chad is pretending to drink the juice box with no straw, and Cameron is pretending the drink a juice box that isn't there. Not scripted, but totally adorable. Cam LOOOOVES his dadd.






5) PROGRESS ON THE RENOVATION

This is entirely different post, but our renovation is finally making some progress again...we are actually starting to pick out materials, and it's so exciting (but so overwhelming - I need to stay away from HGTV and Pinterest!)

Master Bath: Gray flooring, white/black shower floor and subway tiles (of course) I can't wait to see it all come together!


Have a wonderful weekend!!! We have a few get-togethers and wedding celebration on Sunday, then Labor Day! I love long-weekends!






4 comments:

  1. I love your gold monogram decal! It looks great on your coffee mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from the link-up! I saw your monogrammed mug and had to see if you posted more about it!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bars with playgrounds?! Every city needs at least a few of those!

    ReplyDelete