It's the little things...like a haircut


and three hours of doing nothing but reading trashy magazines and gossiping with your hairdresser.



Thanks, Jess and Ashley for hosting! This is one of my favorite link-ups!


Last night, I had my hair appointment at 4:30. I got home a little after 7 and although I missed my night with Cameron, I enjoyed doing nothing for awhile. Is that selfish? I rarely have time to myself - if I have a couple of hours during naptime at home, I am doing laundry, answering emails, paying bills, etc...if I have an hour (if I'm lucky) at work, I am writing reports or helping kids with their homework.

I loved my ME time.

And my new brighter, shorter hairdo!

taken at 5am after being up with Cam since 1:00...that's 3 hours of sleep that I got!! So please don't mind the bitchy look...


Happy Hump Day, Friends! What is your favorite ME time activity?

7 comments:

  1. I love it! I think this just might be the week for short hair! I can't link up until I shower and get hubby to take a picture of my new short hair. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh. i LOVE IT!!! seriously, its gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Jess!!! I wish I could get away with a cut like that. It looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute hair! A new cut has a way of making you feel so fresh and happy! (if it's a good one that is, and yours is super cute!) and I hear ya on the whole me time. I bet it was so refreshing to just have time to sit and do nothing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair! It's looks awesome! Mommy alone time is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing better than a fresh haircut! Xx.

    ReplyDelete