I am joining Elise and Jen again to talk about my favorite stocking stuffers!
I have always looked forward to opening my stocking on Christmas morning because the gifts are always small, fun and sometimes quirky!
1. A good quality water bottle or coffee mug...these things are like gold at my house, so we are always "gifting" each other with good drinking products. They are much more expensive, but sooo worth it! What's your favorite water bottle and coffee mug brands? We are still debating over here...
2. Magazines. There's something about cozying up with a big cup of "something" and a magazine after the mad rush of present-opening.
3. A fun mug. Why not?
4. Some good 'ole Captain Morgan (or liquor of your choice). This is always in my stocking (except when I was preggos), and it's always a delight to see. Put this in your big cup of "something" while reading your magazine, and you will have a very Merry Christmas!
5. Eye cream, chapstick, mascara...whatever you need.
6. Candy. Gum. Pistachios. Something sweet to snack on while reading your magazine.
7. Gloves or scarves. These are always my go-to gift for other woman, and they are always appreciated. It really doesn't matter how many of these you have, another set of gloves or another pashmina is a great addition to any wardrobe!
What do you like to give/receive in your stocking?