Family Pictures and our Christmas Card


We (finally) had our family pictures taken in mid-December...in 8 degree weather. Needless to say, the shoot was quick, but amazing Erin got some great shots!










My Parents
























My favorite people in the world




The super-talented, almost-mom-to-three-boys, Jill, created our Christmas card in record time.




 I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and have a safe, fun and reflective New Years Eve!! We will be joining some friends for a small dinner party followed by an entire day in our pajamas. :) 

I will be back in January with my new blogging perspective.






5 comments:

  1. Aw I love it! The ones of Cameron in the chair reading with the Santa hat are just too much! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok OBSESSED!! straight up obsessed. the snow is perfection. i LOVE THESE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that rocking chair!! Pics are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Jess. So beautiful!!! I can't believe how grown up Cam looks. I'm so happy for you and your beautiful family!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love. Gorgeous family and gorgeous photos! I love your card too!

    ReplyDelete