5 on Friday: What we've been up to



I am joining up with these lovely ladies after taking a few weeks off! 







One



I will be participating in The Workout Mama's FREE Christmas Bootcamp to get myself back into shape...it's been so hard to find time to work out at home and I hate to pick up Cam from day care just to take him to another day care at the gym! Hopefully, this will be the jump start that I need!





Two

We are finally having our family pictures taken tomorrow! I would wait until it's going to be 17 degrees to get this done, but we just honestly haven't had time! I cannot wait to have some updated pictures of Cameron, as well as pictures as a family. AND, my parents are coming, so I will have automatic Christmas presents for them. ;) Now, to decide on what to wear....




Three

Cameron visited a new day care/pre-school this week. He will start in January, and we cannot wait!! It's in our local elementary school, so there's a huge playground, a football field to run on and an actual structured day. They do activities, wash their hands, sleep on a mat instead of a crib...what's happened to my little boy??









Four

My birthday was this past week, and instead of being in Vegas, we were home with my family eating ziti and meatballs. And, honestly, I loved it. I would have loved to have been in Vegas with Chad, but there's really nothing like family. My cousin came over with her son, William, who's 9 months older than Cam, and they have a blast together!

My cousin and me on the left, circa 1987. Our boys on the right circa 2013.





Five

I finally sorta kinda got a picture of Cam in some Christmas pjs...this boy does not like to stand still long enough for a picture, but I finally grabbed one while eating goldfish for breakfast. Don't judge.





Happy Friday, friends!! Stay warm!

4 comments:

  1. Those Santa jammies are too stinking cute! They kinda make me giggle :) Good luck with family pictures!! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness those dang jammies are too cute! Can't wait to see your family pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jammies!!!! I die. Sounds like a perfect bday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! Love those Santa jammies. I can't believe he's big enough to sleep on a mat and not in a crib. I'm in total denial that my baby is that old! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete