It's the MOST Wonderful Time of the Year! {Christmas Card Discount}



I have made some lovely blog friends, and one of my favorites is Jillian. She's not a mega-blogger nor does she blog everyday (So, she's just like me! Haha), but she's an amazing mom of a gorgeous little boy and soon-to-be TWINS (yes, she's going from one to three), and she creates some of the most beautiful cards out there. 

Let me introduce Bella Carta Boutique:




Bella Carta Boutique was born from a love of design, and the joy that comes with creating something unique and memorable. We believe in timeless, classic designs, that are uniquely 'you'. From weddings to babies, we offer everything for your most special occasions. Let us help you create something beautiful!


Check out some of her Holiday designs:
You may recognize some beautiful blogging families!








(Jill's sweet baby boy, "A")








I am so hoping to be able to announce a pregnancy or birth at Christmas so I can use one of these designs!


Jill's beautiful announcement of TWINS!



Jill also does invitations, announcements, save-the-dates and more...just ask, and she will produce something beautiful.


Jill has been so sweet to offer a discount on any design ordered during November. She offers digital files so you can print the cards yourself (This comes in so handy for me when I don't order enough and need to print more in a hurry!) or customer order prints. 

For $5 off any digital file, use code STRAWBERRY5 (valid through November 30, 2013).

For 10% off any print order, use code STRAWBERRY10 (all print orders are custom requests, please message Jillian for pricing & availability; valid through November 30, 2013).

Which one is your favorite design? I have been eyeing a few for our Christmas cards this year!

Happy Shopping!!

xoxo
Jess 



6 comments:

  1. now i'm even MORE excited for holiday cards!! i'm excited to see everyones, and to find the perfect card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thanks so much for sharing. Now my creative juices are flowing...I'm so excited about doing Christmas cards this year!! I'll have to check this out more. Hope you guys are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with everyone of Jillian's cards! I don't know how I am going to chose this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I love the Everyday "Instagram" type card with all the photos. That takes the pressure off picking that one perfect one. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing...haven't finalized our card yet so maybe I will find one on here! :)

    ReplyDelete