Cameron the Cowboy's 2nd Halloween


I decided to treat my students to something sweet, so I put together these cute little witches hats that are all over Pinterest. Then I saw that Jessica was giving out (more fancy) orange drinks with fun straws (that we already had), so I had to copy her. As I was checking out at the grocery store on Wednesday, I noticed orange paper towels, and I couldn't resist! So, my students got spoiled, but they deserved it!



When I got out of school, I went home for a siesta (since Cam was taking his own at day care) then picked him up, changed him and stopped by Sarah and Katrin's house.

He wasn't a fan of his hat 90% of the time, but he was still a darn cute cowboy!

He liked the hat better on Sa-Sa than him!

We stopped back home, picked up Chad and headed to my Dad's house. The weather was awful, so we just helped him hand out candy and played with his toys (cordless phones, remotes, etc...,ya know, typical 16 month old toys!)

When we got back home, the weather got a little better, and we had a huge crowd for candy! Cameron wasn't too keen on going door-to-door (and we didn't want all that candy in the house), so he helped hand out candy instead. He loved it, and one group of girls were just googly-eyed over him. They were laughing with him and clapping for him...he was eating it up and so were they!


Please excuse the iPhone 4 pictures...ahem...Mom....(or my green striped socks!)



Between visitors, Cameron kept sticking his tummy out, which made us laugh, which made him do it more! This picture makes me crack up! (Maybe you had to be there?)





All-in-all, I think that Cameron enjoyed his 2nd Halloween; I'm already excited for next year when he will really understand what's going on!

Stealing LouLou's witch hat

With his pumpkin balloon (two of his favorite words) from LouLou

The full costume that lasted for about .5 seconds!



How was your Halloween? Did you get hit with these nasty storms, too?

PS Cam's 16 months old today!! My baby...


4 comments:

  1. Cameron was an adorable little cowboy! And Happy 16 Months! It's such a fun age, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so cute! Looks like he had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness I love it! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's already got the girls' attention! LOL. So cute!

    ReplyDelete