Bar carts: An essential piece in any home


Whether you are a whiskey drinker, a coffee drinker or an iced tea drinker, nothing is more adorable than bar carts. They display adorable bottles, classic serving glasses and fun accessories.


These super cute mobile carts are perfect for a small space:


I could see this one inside or outside


Bri Emery's Bar Cart Design by Emily Henderson


 Devon Dyer's Bar Cart from Glitter Guide


 The Threshold Bar Cart from Target


``````````````````````````````


However, I envision more of a buffet with the top as our bar. This way, we can store extra napkins, place mats, dishes and silverware in the drawers. (And we have a large space to fill).

I'd love to repurpose an older dresser with lots of drawers in order to save money and have a more unique piece than you would find at some of the better decor stores. 


(via)

(via)



This one is my favorite and my inspiration for a DIY piece. I posted about it here!




Once you have your perfect bar cart, you need to stock it properly! I think ours would include some Captain Morgan, Orange Stoli, Gentleman Jack, Champagne, and Pellegrino. We would also include our new juicer we bought (I have wanted one forever) for fresh mimosas and some yummy OJ in the morning. 

Fun and classic glasses would adorn the top, as well as some cocktail napkins, fruit garnishes and a wine opener. Some fun straws, an ice bucket and a shaker are musts, as well. A bottle opener installed on the side would finish off this beautiful space for us!


Do you have a bar cart? Share your link so I can get some more ideas!!

xoxo
Jess






6 comments:

  1. Awesome inspiration photos. I would love a bar cart, but I guarantee the toddler would be using it as a vehicle and nothing would be safe! We'll have to wait until he's in college or something before we have nice things again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I don't have a bar cart, but I LOVE this idea and the repurposed dresser is absolutely fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a small one, but it's not decorated nearly as cute as these. It's actually just got some dust and picture frames on it ;) love the idea of an outdoor bar cart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a bar cart so bad, but 1. I don't have a place for it. 2. We basically have no liquor. 3. I have an 18 month old. Lol! Some day ;) I love the idea of repurposing a dresser for a buffet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with bar carts! We have one, but my husband kind of took it over. I want my own! Can I keep it in my office? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cart! But when I click on the link, it says the page is missing :( Does Target still sell this item?

    ReplyDelete