5 on Friday: Random Thoughts


This is a totally random list of things I have been wanting to share and links I have been saving. Enjoy my smorgasbord!








1) My New Love

This mascara is my new favorite. It might be a lifer. It doesn't flake off during the day and it actually does make my lashes look way longer!






2) Toddler Apps 

Cameron is finally at the stage where he understands directions and cause-and-effect, so when Sara posted these Toddler Apps, I had to check them out! I can't wait to let Cameron try some of these!






3) Someday....

I know that traveling to random places is still far in the future due to family obligations, weddings, etc... but these are some amazing places to keep in mind! (However, we are going to Vegas for my birthday in December - and to see sweet baby Brooklyn. I can hardly contain my excitement for three baby-less nights. I may burst out in tears from missing Cam so much, though!)









4) Revlon - 1; Maybelline - 0 

I am, by no means, a make-up pro, but I do know when I use a bad product. I first picked up the Revlon Photoready Airbush Foundation and loved it. It glided right on and you couldn't even tell that I had it on. When I ran out, I picked up the Maybelline version at Walmart and figured it would be the same...I was so wrong. I finally got around to picking up the Revlon version, and it's like night-and-day. I'm hooked.

YES

NOOOO




5) Pictures

I have been totally slacking in the picture-taking department. I didn't many last weekend, and I didn't take a single one from Chad's surprise part on Wednesday!!! Bad girl! However, we had a blast; I just can't share it with you in pictures. :)

Happy Weekend, all!! We are off to IKEA tomorrow and will be celebrating Chad's birthday all weekend with donuts, costumes and lots of cocktails. :)


xoxo
Jess

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the toddler apps! I'm going to have to check those out! And Vegas is amazing! My hubby and I went there for our "babymoon!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in vegas...I will be there in November for work and always look forward to it. Vegas is a blast!

    Oh and another app I highly recommend...My Furry Friend! Cruz and I can't get enough of Leonard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your app selections!!! We have a lot of those on there, but not all of them! Ella will be excited when I download some new ones for her! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete