Weekly Wishes: My Wishes for this Week

The Nectar Collective


I am sad to say that I did not accomplish all of my wishes from last week! A terrible fall/head cold got me down for a few days plus I had 7 meetings for work (on top of a regular work day), so I am a little behind.

We do have some meals for the week (thanks to Chad and frozen pizzas), but no scheduled posts (besides Cameron's 15 month update for tomorrow - please stop,  time!) and no sub plans...yet! Those will be done today.

My wishes for this week are real wishes...for rest and quiet and for no complications. And for Cameron to sleep through the night for Chad. He's always been such a great sleeper but teeth have been messing with his sleep pattern lately. I will be sleeping upstairs in the guest room post-surgery, so Chad and Cameron will be downstairs together. This will be great for me because I won't hear a peep, so hopefully the same goes for down there. :)


I hope you all have a great week!

Happy (almost) October!

xoxo
Jess


4 comments:

  1. Awww, hang in there! I have been suffering as well, these darn allergies have really been getting me down! But You can do it! It is a new week so don't lose hope lovely lady! :)

    This Lovely Little Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingers are crossed for good baby sleep for you guys. Mac has been waking up a couple times a night lately too and it's killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh teething is the worst! It is so hard to go back to the sleepless nights when you get used to your baby sleeping!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get some decent sleep this week!

    ReplyDelete