5 on Friday: Weekly Roundup





THANK YOU for your sweet and confirming comments, Instagram notes and emails on my post yesterday. It's funny how you think you're the only one who feels a certain way when you're really one of many!

1) We got a new car!! We loved our Land Rover, but she was getting old, so we sold her to a new family who needed a lot of space for soccer kids!! We are leasing a brand new, fully-loaded Ford Explorer. I must say that all of the gadgets are mighty fun to play with!! We have Sirius, back-up camera, duel sunroof and heated seats...Momma is in heaven! It also has a 3rd row which folds down and lends a LOT of cargo space. The Bob fits with no problems!



2) There are less than 100 days until Christmas! I know it's not even fall yet, but I LOVE the Christmas season. From October 26 (Chad's birthday) through January 27 (Mom's birthday), I feel like we are all in a wonderful, joyous mood and are celebrating non-stop. I cam across this wonderful "planner" starting with 100 days to go, but I don't think I will splurge for it. I think I've got it down pretty well...



3) Speaking of holidays, fall starts this weekend!! I am so stinkin excited...we've already gotten a good dose of "fall" weather, but I am looking forward to more football, chili and bundled walks around the neighborhood! I cannot wait to get our new house so we can decorate it for every season! PS Do you read Jessica's blog? She is obsessed with fall, and I love it.

(via)


4) Cameron came down with an awful fever on Wednesday afternoon and had to be picked up from day care. We were up with him throughout the night; I've never felt him so warm!! The Tylenol worked wonders, and we kept him home from day yesterday. I hate not being able to make him feel better. :(

5) I love the new iPhone operating system...it's so fun!! It's definitely more"droid" looking, which isn't bad, in my opinion! Did you download it??





I hope you all have a great weekend!! Do you have any fun plans? I don't think we have any plans, which is always wonderful!

xoxo
Jess

3 comments:

  1. omg, 100 days??? that's it! I love the new update. happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new car!!! And I totally need to update my phone...do you love it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new operating system too, it's so cute and fun!! Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete