Eat, Pray, Love.



I know that we all try to "do it all" and do it all well. Parenting. Blogging. Decorating. Entertaining. But, honestly, we can't give 100% to everything; something has to give. Right?





Well, the answer just came to me. Eat. Pray. Love. If you do these three things, your life will be full and you will be able to do everything that is important well. I have been trying to create a resolution-type-list, but let's be honest...another school year is starting, Cameron is always on the go, and life just will not slow down. Why in the world would I ADD anything to my list? So, here it is:

EAT:
Eat better. Exercise some. Drink water. These three things will give me more energy, make me happier and allow me to give my all in whatever I am doing: teaching, loving, parenting...

PRAY:
There's really no explanation for this one. I have been praying with Cameron before bed for as long as I can remember. I think it's important for him to understand. We are still working on finding "our" church and still want to get him baptized, but we aren't rushing it.

LOVE:
Give love to those who matter. Chad, my parents, my friends, my family...I adore my blog friends and Arbonne customers, but in the end, your family is what matters. I am going to stop taking away time from them and give them 100% of my love. I am certainly not stopping the blog or Arbonne, but my family is my #1 priority. I never want to take any of them for granted.

So, there you have it...my "resolution" list for the rest of the year. Of course, I still have lots of grand plans in the back of my head, but they may just have to wait...I don't think I will get punished if we aren't fully decorated for Halloween, right?! ;)

What's your answer to "doing it all?"

xoxo
Jess


2 comments:

  1. I know all too well I can't do it all. I can't blog 5 days a week and I can't publish them all first thing in the morning like all the "popular" bloggers do. I can't keep up w/ work, family and friends and blog all the time. And I'm ok w/ that. Life is SO busy. Sometimes I just want to come home from work and do nothing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good post! I feel like I am in much the same place... Thanks for the good reminder of what's really important.

    ReplyDelete