1) Cam got Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease over the weekend, so we spent a lot of time with socks, favorite toys and Seinfeld!
2) Chad is an amazing chef (in case I haven't mentioned that enough times), and he "whipped up" some chicken and beef satays. They were amazing to say the least. We cooked enough for 4, but somehow there were no leftovers!
3) We are lucky to live in one of the best locations for summertime fun and we have been trying to take advantage of everything we can! We went to an outdoor concert on Monday night that was so fun (especially with our "coffee" in tow!!) even though we were one of the youngest ones there!
4) We have had the pleasure of dealing with sewage leakage on our front lawn this week...Luckily, it's getting fixed today. (I'm sure our neighbors down the street will be happy when the stinky puddle is gone from their house!)
5) It's Friday, and it's supposed to be 80 degrees for the next 10 days! I will take it...