Cameron's 1st Birthday Party


It's a good thing babies only turn one once because this party was way too fun to plan and execute!!! 

We start thinking about Cameron's party months ago, naturally, and finally decided on a simple theme that wouldn't be too expensive or too hard to pull off; we wanted to have fun, too: An all-American Backyard Lawn Party!! The end result was perfectly perfect - there was delicious food, cold drinks and lots of fun games for babies and adults!



THE INVITATION:
The design of this caught my attention immediately, so I contacted Michele, who was wonderful to work with. She changed just a few words to make it our own, and they were in the mail as soon as I got them!

Courtesy of Michele at michelepurnerdesigns



One of my favorite decorations was this sign. We ordered it on Etsy, had it printed at Staples and used spray adhesive to attach it to a foam board.
Courtesy of Erin at prettiestlilthings




These pictures are soooo out of order, so I apologize.

































Decorations: Instagram collage, balloon garland, birthday poster, tacky 4th of July garb ;)
Favors: sand pails filled with snacks, water, blowers, bubbles, sunglasses and a hat
Beverages: lemonade, vodka, beers, water, blue solo cups and red/white striped straws
Food: crab cake sliders, pulled pork sliders, pepperoncini pasta salad, watermelon, pre-rolled silverware
Toys: ball pit, water table, cornhole, wiffle ball, crawl-through school bus, sand box


My cousin took more pictures; I can't wait to share them!!

xoxo,
Jess

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that sign you had made! So cute! Looks like a great party. Love Cameron's reaction to his presents haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks perfect! I agree... So much energy went into this party. Kaden doesn't get another one this big until he's 16 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious party! Good job mama! (And, congrats on surviving your first year of motherhood!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been waiting to see this!! Happy 1st Birthday sweet boy!! The party looked perfect! I can't believe Charli's is this weekend! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, finally! I've been itching to see how it all went. Looks like a great time was had by all and FAB party momma!

    ReplyDelete